Stats Revamp July 21st Dog Form

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Captain Carkus, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Captain Carkus Well-Known Player

Nature's Dog Form is broken. Nothing else needs to be said. Stats, and SP spec in the video linked. Even if nothing else for PvP is changed in revamp, this absolutely HAS to be fixed.
    Mods used were full Might and Power spec forces.
  2. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

Post this in nature forum not here
  3. ChillCat Loyal Player

Not sure how you're defining 'broken'. I'm not saying you're wrong, but yeah, you do need to say a little more. You dumped a bunch of DOTs on an opponent and then hit him with a SC (dog pack). It wasn't a one-shot and the opponent just stood there without taking any defensive measures. What here is not working as intended?
    • Like x 2
  4. Celestial Powers Committed Player

The lone wolf dies but the pack survives...

Guy shoulda ran
  5. PsianideUK Well-Known Player

Agree... If the opponent wasn't just standing there letting the dogs wail on him and dropped like that (although it was hardly an instant death), I might understand.
    Supercharges are kinda the skull attacks of PvP, if you stand there and let them happen, you deserve to die.
  6. Ringz Dedicated Player

The dot applying is inevitable if facing a nature, but the SC is what seems to be the main factor? Do the dogs have low hp? Can you cc, BB, lunge, or block the player in dog form?

Other then that, yea guy did just stood there.
  7. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I don't know how it is for pvp (can't see the vid) but its pretty lack luster for pve.