Agent Canada's (New) Doodle Thread

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Agent Canada, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Agent Canada Active Player

Thanks to Photobucket changing it's policies, my old thread is now full of broken links and I have lost quite a bit of my older art. I plan on posting all the DC related material I can find here, apologies for the reposts from the older thread.
    I have drawn a lot for my gaming friends over the years, CoH, CO and even Marvel. I either offered up freebies or ran non-profit lotteries where the doodle was the prize.
    Terminated01:
    [IMG]
    Frosted01:
    [IMG]
    Throwdown01:
    [IMG]
    AC
    • Like x 2
  2. Agent Canada Active Player

These first couple are from the various Super Groups I joined in City of Heroes.
    GirlFight-01F:
    [IMG]
    Bashed01:
    [IMG]

KNOCKOUT-01:
    [IMG]
    The style varies a little based on the request made but the player at the time.
    AC
    • Like x 3
  3. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Very well drawn super hero artwork my friend. There are some great artist's here in the forum, yours is a welcome addition. A big like to the first one, Nightforce vs Deathstroke
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Agent Canada Active Player

Thanks aurorabenz07, Deathstroke was always a popular choice and got illustrated several times.
    MMM01:
    [IMG]
    I got lucky and several of my Black & White doodles got coloured by several SG mates as part of a greater community event.
    terminatedcolorized_background_by_cyberzonion-d3b4p25:
    [IMG]
    The next batch are from Champions Online. I ran a character in CoH, CO and here in DCUO called Sector Protector that is an homage to the late great Adam West. This is the CO version.
    SAS-01:
    [IMG]
    Thanks for the likes BernUnit81.
    AC
    • Like x 2
  5. Agent Canada Active Player

Mauled-01:
    [IMG]
    Destroyed-01:
    [IMG]
    Unmasked-01:
    [IMG]
    I am an older fan and I really disliked the New 52, so a lot of my doodles relied on earlier versions of the heroes or the more classic versions of their costumes.
    AC
    • Like x 2
  6. Agent Canada Active Player

So the next three are a little hard to explain, but a long time ago me and a few friends ran clones which we all know is against the EULA.
    We got busted and learned our lesson but it didn't stop us from being fanboys and there is nothing wrong with making homages. So we made homages to our favorite DC heroes and ran them instead. I have always loved Jack O'Lantern and made up Green Ire, my angry Irish energy blaster, but it wasn't as fun being homages so I made up this fake covers to feature both the originals and the homages.
    Jack-01:
    [IMG]
    Tornado-01:
    [IMG]
    Marzz-01:
    [IMG]
    Here in DCUO, making DC clones is called playing an Iconic and is quite normal, so these fakes probably seem a bit bizarre.
    AC
    • Like x 2
  7. Agent Canada Active Player

STARRO-01:
    [IMG]
    Sanction-01: (More Deathstroke)
    [IMG]
    This next one is one of my more popular doodles. Originally it was one winner and the winner got to pick a Legionnaire as a guest star. I added a second winner (no guest star) then redrew their original costumes as if they had joined the Legion and then filled the page with partial cameos.
    LEGION01:
    [IMG]
    These doodles are done on standard 8.5X11 photocopy paper so when you see more than a two or three heroes, they tend to get very small on the page. That made this one kind of unique.
    AC
    • Like x 2
  8. Agent Canada Active Player

This next one is another weird one. Champions has an event celebrating Foxbat which borrows heavily from the Batman tv show. One of the game's regulars compiled a list of the top episodes of this fictitious series and thinking it was fun I drew this up, borrowing heavily from Frank Gorshin's Riddler.
    Crossword01:
    [IMG]
    The last Dust-Up lottery I did.
    TheHunger01:
    [IMG]
    Ripped01:
    [IMG]
    In sequence the Dust -Up usually runs three rounds, the first two being defeats and the third being a victory, with the catch being that you had to enter one of the defeat rounds to qualify for the victory round. Any villains depicted in the process were no longer available to be chosen for the duration of the bout.
    AC
  9. Agent Canada Active Player

I got a few more oldies to post but that can wait. Here's a quickie I did at work for BernUnit81. The images I used were a bit small, I may have blended two of your costumes together but I do hope you get a kick out of this little bit of Fan Art.
    BERN01:
    [IMG]
    AC
    • Like x 2
  10. Agent Canada Active Player

This is the last of the old lottery stuff and a few freebies.
    Trophy01: (Deathstroke finally loses one.)
    [IMG]
    Reign01A:
    [IMG]
    The same guy who did the Foxbat stories killed off his character for an RP event and I quickly fired off this "Reign of the Supermen" inspired piece for his character.
    Spartan01: (One of my first characters here in DCUO.)
    [IMG]
    The character is long gone but he was my first character unique to DCUO.
    AC
  11. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    I also might be overthinking this, but the use of the phrase "Fan Art" just really sends a lot of feelings racing through me [happy, good ones] but a cornucopia of them none the less.
  12. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

uhg all of my sketches too are in Photobucket. =\
  13. Agent Canada Active Player

Yeah it's a total mess Arwen, I mean you can reload images (if you still have them), but rebuilding all the broken links is a nightmare. Not all forums allow editing after the fact either, so I have a few threads that are just garbage now.
    AC