DCUO Teases Water Powers And Two More Episodes in 2017!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 20, 2017.

1. light FX Steadfast Player

"Explore the nightmare that is gotham city w/out batman." Guessing scarecrow will play a major part. Hope he does. 1 of my favorite characters ever.
    • Like x 1
  2. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Very nice guys!!!! Can't wait.
  3. Aquaflash New Player

This is exactly what I wanted. Crime syndicate and water powers. This is gonna be epic. Huge fan here of dc multiverse and the origin crisis dlc. Can't wait to see Owlman and Ultraman in action.
    • Like x 1
  4. SkullGang Devoted Player

5. SuperBell Loyal Player

I honestly didn't think the Stats revamp was going to be done before the end of the year, let alone Water powers coming out. And two DLC announcements. Very cool.
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'm glad that I saved that powerspec token I bought on a sale over a year ago specifically for the release of Water-powers.
    I really look forward to seeing how the Gotham content will play out, I've been one of many asking for this type of DLC/episode to come along.

Not too excited about the Revamp being pushed out this early, even less excited about the fact that a new Time Capsule will come along with it. I wouldn't be surprised if the new Time Capsule has a new set of Tactical mods that will end up being pretty important with the Revamp.

On the positive side, I'm not going to be bored in the slightest this upcoming month! Lots and lots of speccing and parsing to do.
    • Like x 2
  7. stärnbock Devoted Player

could't think of any words to describe, so i just repost to let chillcat express my thoughts on this ^
    also: will we EVER see south gotham unbottled? please? it would have A LOT of potential there...
  8. stärnbock Devoted Player

QUESTION:
    wich PI will be used for water? is it maybe... wet?
  9. HarryHell Well-Known Player

Yay cant wait to use SHOWER to apply WET PI, and by pushing hard and fast on the buttons build enough momentum to use the SQUIRT SC. Hope MOISTURE dot does decent dmg
    • Like x 1
  10. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

I'm hearing they've just cancelled the rest of comic con as they can't top yesterday.
    • Like x 3
  11. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

DC IS ALIVE AGAIN HOLY CRAP
  12. drac0nisw0lf Level 30

Man-bat!! Yaaasssssssss!!!
    • Like x 1
  13. SkullGang Devoted Player

Drenched
    Soaked
    .....Dripping lol.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Maxwill Committed Player

Agreed.
    • Like x 2
  15. stärnbock Devoted Player

i just hope you get that i was joking...
    anyways, i guess it is gona be crushed!
    "water can FLOW and it can CRUSH!
    be like water my friend" -Bruce Lee
  16. Kuno Loyal Player

Please let the new episodes have amazing superhero inspired stuff. And revealing stuff for females, hairstyles and so on.
    Last styles (capsules, vendor, briefings... ) felt very lackluster and was basic. Give us Owlman, Superwoman and Gotham inspired styles please!
    • Like x 2
  17. recoil Committed Player

with this next capsule being called an "arcane" capsule i'm sure the styles in it are bound to be spectacular. just look at all the stuff they've done with circe for villains. with any luck the next 3 months should be phenomenal.
  18. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Wow! This is soon too! I wasn't expecting it until maybe at the end of this year.

It's about time!
    • Like x 1
  19. stacy780 New Player

been waiting 3 years for this. finally its happening!
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Get that subscription renewed, then, 'cuz it's comin' August 30th! ;)
    • Like x 1