GU73: The Stats Revamp

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Avair, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChillCat Loyal Player

Not sure I understand this point. To progress forward into more challenging you would either need to sub (which grants you all the things) or you would need to purchase the content separately (read; you're already spending money on the game). Exactly what segment of the population does this concern apply to?
    • Like x 1
  2. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

His signature is OP right????
  3. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Tell me about it....
  4. Duzzit Active Player

can ya make official announcement that stats revamp goes live tomorrow plix plox?
    don't care about the problems, am sure you'll get around to fixing em (am Sorcery)
    JUST DO IT :) WE READY :D
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

I've been one of the biggest supporters of it and even I don't think it's ready....
    • Like x 10
  6. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Do you have a mouse in your pocket? I'd say majority here aren't ready so you're alone..Also just an fyi Sorc heals are massively underperforming and Fury hits like a b*tch compared to Crystal. Still want it to come tomorrow?
    • Like x 5
  7. Duzzit Active Player

yep...said i don't care about the problems, LETS DO IT PPL :D
    at worst we can all just start a new electricity toon
    you don't get better at something by not doing it
    don't be scared of change
    Update tomorrow plz :D
  8. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Um I don't know what you're on, but you should strongly consider rehab..js
    • Like x 5
  9. Duzzit Active Player

am high on life, brother!
  10. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Ummmmm...I'm a female..and this isn't a "high on life" situation. You should actually test consistently before saying something so out there.
    • Like x 4
  12. Duzzit Active Player

but u guys are always so doom and gloom that i just never believe ya anymore
  13. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

I have been testing stats revamp since the beginning. I want it here more than anyone so I can have my life on live server back, but if it's not ready it's not ready. I'd rather it take longer and be perfect than go to live as a sh*t show.
    • Like x 2
  14. Duzzit Active Player

don't worry lady, it's gonna be soooooo super great :D
  15. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Better of just ignoring him and putting him on block, hes gonna keep asking and well its not gonna happen until i hope (its ready)
    • Like x 2
  16. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

its better than live but seriously before making a opinion on what the revamp really is and asking for it to be rushed, you should get on test that's all i'm saying have a nice day.
  17. Duzzit Active Player

together we can get through stats revamp! lets make DCUO Super Great again! :D
  18. street0018 New Player

So what's the point in getting op items if the pets are gonna be base on equipped cr instead of combat rating, for example on live I'm 198 combat rating but I have a 196 equipped cr so the pet is losing 2 cr and that makes a difference, since cr differential is gone pet powers will be at a disadvantage against non pet powers.
  19. Duzzit Active Player

need a new setting in options - Enabled = Spawn pet at your top CR - Disabled = Spawn pet at your current CR
    that'd do it, right?
  20. Duck X Active Player

Nobody did, i pugged everything until i found a good league. I had aloooot of failed runs and it just made me want to get better to beat it. I didnt beat bludhaven till i was t3 and that alert is part of ur story mission. And every run i had to put in some work. There was no stand in the back and wait for ur loot.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.