Testing Standards.....

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by CrappyHeals, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Mighty Committed Player

Case in point, Moja's work on weapon balance is something to be applauded right now. Weapons have never been as balanced DPS-wise across the board as they are now. All that and without removing clipping, which is what so many thought would have to happen for so long. Like, weapons are balanced (staff maybe withstanding), they deserve a kudos on that alone.
    • Like x 2
  2. Duck X Active Player

I wasnt talking about you. My whole point is if you are not familiar enough with a role or power dont act like you know everything, idk why people here get so dramatic why you have to make a 20 page long post like im gonna read all that. People do what they want at the end of the day. Thats may end up messing stuff up. DC can be much better game if this revamp comes out right and for it to go smooth its better to have knowledgeable people giving their feed back than clueless people talking gibberish about power sets mechanics and roles that they arent experienced with, at least they have the decency of giving a desclaimer about how experienced they are with it. Idk why people here in the forums are always so sensitive about everything. I wasnt even talking about you and you act like i insilulted your whole family or something like calm down.
    • Like x 1
  3. Duck X Active Player

Lol i just read this. I didnt before bc i thought u were gonna start shhhh with me like fatal and her/his gang always do. But i just read this and i agree with you. Sorry for assuming. And you are right.
    • Like x 2
  4. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Yep, this is why we pass around numbers to our entire group to see what everyone comes up with not just have one person be the final say for a number or power. Even if I know a power inside and out i still always say hey this is what I'm doing see what you can do.
    • Like x 3