Is the US cross server lagging for people since yesterday?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Pher, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

MS Entity.

It was at least around 10:50 PM Central Time during Independence day when I first experienced this problem, and it's continued since then.

I was parked in my Summer themed Lair not near many players, so it shouldn't have been very laggy. But when I tried to que up for something like the World war 2 training stabilizer duo, it was very laggy and quite delayed.

The on Duty menu would show up but it was stuck at the"CR 9999" And "you have to be X level to run X thing" which didn't make sense considering that toon was level 30.

My Loadout bar and even the loading screen that shows you what's available on the marketplace was delayed upon logging in.

I also have this problem on PC test server too:

I was on Jacob Iceblaster, at around 11:58 AM Central Time today this time I was in the Watchtower HQ, trying to redo my stats for WM testing on behalf of Moja's request.(It's in the weapons thread)

Once again, my loadout bar was not showing up for a few minutes. And when I went to respec my skill points, I held down the spacebar key and overtime the UI screen in the SP tree on test completely faded to black. So I had to exit out of the SP tree and then come back in just to contine spec'ing SP into my test character.

The more I run into this problem, the more I'm thinking it's something connected with the current UI the game's using at hand.
  2. Greenchain Well-Known Player

Platform: PS4
    Characters: Greenchain, RolandDeschainOfEld, FeelTheBernieSanders, Susannah Dean
    Time: About 10 PM 7/4, from 7-11PM 7/5, 10:30 AM 7/6

Issues: Power tray very slow loading, rubberbanding entering seasonal event, long delay picking up missions in TT A51 and WTV, lag attacking adds in seasonal and AOJ zones, slow loading chat messages, delay switching armories, HL animation lagging, warping to base, teleporting to Urgent Warfronts or WT, zoning into instances.

FWIW, I just logged on(3:45 PM EST) and while picking up the Aquaman mission was a bit slow its better than its been in the last 2 days.
  3. DarkAya Dedicated Player

For the last two hours I was able to run 2 alerts and open world without noticable delays and it seems better right now, after logging in, it took UI less than 15 secs to be fully operational, not sure if it's gonna stay that way.
  4. Kipperjones Level 30

Mine has been laggin the last 3 days, but today has been the best out of the three days. so hopefully it'll be fixed soon
    • Like x 1
  5. DCUO Gaming Well-Known Player

How best to describe it... It takes like 5 or more minutes to be able to use my powers, connect to voices chat, look in my mail, inventory, broker, other tabs, all I can do is walk and fly. Next, in content it's fine for maybe the first 3 minutes and then my powers go on cool down and never come off of cool down, when the boss is defeated I can select my loot except I'm still fighting the boss who has like 1/4 of his health left. Chat stops for maybe a minute then all the chat said suddenly appears there, enemies walk through walls, fly through the cieling, teammates stand around and do nothing, weapon attacks do nothing, fps is reduced occasionally, loading screens can take half a year to load... I think that about sums it up.
  6. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Has anyone noticed any difference in performance between PvP and PvE phase?
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

was around 8:15am yesterday, and the day before. both on Offending Habits and Awesomeby Nature

with awesomeby nature, it was laggy during Habits base as I go there to repair and salvage instead of going to HoD.
  8. Happy® New Player

ObsidianChill USPS

This started July the 4th midday, it was sudden because I was running raids continually with no issue then it just started out of the blue. As shown in the video below every time I log in I will have a much longer time to reach the servers and when I do my power bar is lower and my loadout is blacked out, if I hit escape I can get my loadout back but the graphics are off. Opening anything with a UI such as a bank, broker etc takes +/- 3 minutes sometimes and my character will be stuck in place while it tries to open the UI, if I open my style tab I won’t see anything for upwards of 20sec then I will see my toon then another 15sec later I will see the style options on the right hand side.

In raids Ultimate Solider in particular the door will not open for me at the start, I will see players run through the door and start fighting and I can walk around but not physically go through the door until they are almost at the end of the 1st hallway.

I play on the EUPS servers regularly as well I can switch my launch pad to the eu and not have any sort of noticeable lag on that server and can play it freely but when I switch back to USPS, doesn’t matter if it’s in the afternoon or late at night I will experience the same or some degree of lag. I am playing from Southern Ontario with a 60 avg ping to Las Vegas where the DCUO servers are located and have on avg a 150down/10up connection. I have played this game for more than 6 years and never experienced this type of lag that had nothing to do with my personal connection.

• Like x 3
  9. majosea Dedicated Player

thank you for showing a video , its a lot better to the see the lag at first hand , better then what I did just post text ,
  10. judgeday1904 Well-Known Player

Im having the same problem. i had to give up because its impossible.
    Today was even worst.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Very much appreciate the further info and reports, and especially the video. We are continuing to work on the problem.

Point of clarification: when this occurs in an instance, does it impact everyone in the instance or just you?
  12. judgeday1904 Well-Known Player

when i did a raid today i think it was only me in that group. what happen in the video its the same as me. and even worst today
    • Like x 1
  13. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

When I was on my toon 'Conserve' after it took a long time for everything to load i tried doing PvP. Both myself and the opponent i was facing in the 1v1 were lagging a LOT.

Again just incase I checked to see if it was my connection.

Watched fast and furious 4 in HD, no problem.
    Played Guild Wars 2, no problem.
    Played GTA 5 online, no problem.

So I'm convinced that it's the game.

SN: I tried my other toons as well.
  14. majosea Dedicated Player

3 days as now ,all I can say now with video showing how bad the server lag is [IMG]
  15. judgeday1904 Well-Known Player

same. dont have problems with the rest.
  16. DCUO Gaming Well-Known Player

Normally it's me and a couple of other people and as of late I've had to quit raids because I couldn't participate at all since I was too busy trying to run around and figure out why my loadout was stuck on cool down.
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Did anyone experience this lag today (Friday)?
  18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I had a couple slight delays when switching between character Armories (it would hitch for a second before making the switch), but I had no UI lag and no problems in running content today.
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

Ran KCT today with league and wow i was lagging so bad. Came out of nowhere too. I also went from the war torn village to the WT and started running, froze, and got DCd. Dcuo, working as intended :p
  20. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I did Saving Justice today had delays like crazy, asked in the group if anyone else was getting the same, and the healer said they were seeing 'a lil'

by delays I mean when I went to free the JSA members that were tied up after humanite it didnt show me activating the cog but the timer was going, then it showed a group member activating it 5 seconds later. Did this on all 3.

NPC' in village also their voice seems to be stuttering as well idk if anyone has noticed this?

Im USPS4 villain side btw