Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Ascended Well-Known Player

Remember back in the first Chris Reeves Superman movie where Zod and his crew are on trial? They're standing inside a pair of spinning rings (has a name but I can't recall what it is).

Why not that?

Can you throw a Phantom Zone projector into the mix too?
  2. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

I would like to see a "whiteboard" of some kind, where I can leave a message in another players base. ;)
  3. JasonIsley Devoted Player

They have whiteboards but no you can't write on them
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I like souvenirs from iconic battles - a kind of trophy from the experience. Per Degaton's time disc would be nice (even if a broken version).
  5. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I feel like with the Latest episode there should've been more than just the Savage posters. I mean you guys had the Blackhawks, JSA guys, and Wonder Woman was pretty heavily involved in Age Of Justice.

So with that in mind I'd like to see:

• Blackhawks posters Large and Small.
    • JSA members Large and Small(Like Jay Garrick, Allan Scott, PowerGirl, etc. there can be individual ones as well)
    • WW posters Large and Small
    That's 3 suggestions off the top of my head I would like to see become implemented.
  6. Ascended Well-Known Player

Yeah, I feel like they dropped the ball with the JSA stuff. So many amazing characters and ideas they could've used, so many cool base items, styles, titles we could've gotten.....

Then again, there's just SO MUCH cool stuff there, maybe its better they focused as much as they did. But I am really hoping we get something that's heavy into the WWII/JSA stuff, and sooner rather than later. I'd accept some sort of Anti-Monitor/Starro event or a DLC....I dont really care as long as we get to explore more of DC's rich past.
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]

Well I mean we got the Pirate styles so why not? :D
  8. JasonIsley Devoted Player

In game, it's a floor item
  9. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Does it stand up like an actual ship steering wheel though?
  10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Yes
    • Like x 1
  11. JasonIsley Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  12. drac0nisw0lf Level 30

Native American culture items. From all tribes.
    • Like x 1
  13. JasonIsley Devoted Player

That's a lot of base items
    • Like x 1
  14. drac0nisw0lf Level 30

Eeyup.
  15. Dread Active Player

Henchman and accomplice item that creates henchmen and accomplices that copy your current style. Effectively making mini-me or clones.

Fuury, whom looks like his pet sparked the idea.
    • Like x 1
  16. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I agree 100%
  17. ragdus New Player

I want to make my base a museum to my hero's past, including displaying the evolution of the costume throughout the years. Please give us something that allows us to imprint appearances only, and don't artificially limit the number I can have per base.

I would absolutely fork over money to be able to do this.
  18. FinalAnswer Level 30

more purple circles for tool placement.
    monitor screen that shows what leaguemates are online
  19. OUDugan New Player

Is one-handed weapon and shield already an option, if not, that.
  20. OUDugan New Player

An amenity to repair items in your base.