Names you want but can't have....

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Gam3r4Lif3, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Im talking about names that have been taken or they have too many letters or spaces. Names that have something in the way of you obtaining it.

For me, the name I want most is Miss Demeanor.

What names do you want but can't have?
    • Like x 1
  2. Epcot Active Player

Ajiit and Akete I use these in a lot of games I play but someone else has me in here
  3. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Sharknado
    • Like x 1
  4. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Mepps
    • Like x 2
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Captain Cadaver
    Animilitia
    Abominature
    Razorback
    Mr Hyde
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

it surprised me at launch to see a few names unavailable. If they were my cast of characters might have turned out dramatically different. At launch I was a little put off by this but i like the changes i've made over the years so much i'm okay with having lost them.
    I've even played with a couple of them but this was mostly early on...all have since left the game.
  7. Emoney Dedicated Player

Superman123456

Someone has it!!!!!!! Not fair!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Meppsicle?
    Mepple Syrup?
    Meppsident?
    Omar Mepps?

Hey! That's my security code for my Fortress of Solitude!
  9. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

What irritates me most on the this topic is that some names are taken, and when you wavedox them they have been on the Braniac Ship for years!!!!!!!! :mad: They have not been logged on to, and they just sit there as if they were made to specifically torment you lol. DBG should really do something about this "hostage" situation lol. Can you tell I've been looking at the same few names on wavedox for many years as they sit in the Braniac Ship collecting dust? :(
  10. Magician Dedicated Player

For me, I wanted "Health Hazard" on US side. I got the name on EU, but not US :(
  11. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

For sure. I never move toons any further when I make them just to sell the name. Would be wasted effort elsewise :D
  12. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

One of a good contractor who can build my new bathroom for less than highway robbery prices.
    • Like x 1
  13. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

That's when you have the intent to sell lol. These names I have shouted in both faction chats to buy with no response for multiple years. Even added them to friend list to see if they ever get logged on so I could send a tell to buy the name..no luck :(
  14. Gimpy Loyal Player

That's because I'm keeping them right where they are and no amount of asking for them is going to get me to let them go.

I might be persuaded to let the villain ZOINK go but I doubt it.

He's trustee over the other names and makes sure they are fed and watered on a weekly basis.
  15. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Not the name I wanted lol so :p
  16. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

The Question
    Big Boss
    Pepsi Man