Stats Revamp 1.7: Earth

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Shin-O-B, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Speak for yourself. I personally dislike the fact that Earth is gonna be uber demanding on power just to have any sort of ranged variety.
    • Like x 1
  2. Xibo Loyal Player

And for this exactly reason that you've mentioned i wrote this before....

3. TiGGeR.TSK Well-Known Player

Earth is perfect right NO changes need to be made except for maybe some type of earth armor to let us know rock skin is on.
  4. Trexlight Devoted Player

You're gonna have to provide video, your stats, spec and loadout. Saying its perfect doesnt mean anything if you cant provide the data to back it up. It helps others so they can try it and either to agree or disagree.
  5. Duck X Active Player

They should make fortified golem a clip move in tank role so i can go pull into fortified golem. It really bugs me that i cant use it like sorcery ritualistic word.
  6. Duck X Active Player

Not everybody has a capture card. Every1 would have posted video if they had 1.
  7. Trexlight Devoted Player

And thats fine but Screenshots or even typing your Spec and Stats wont take long either. The Devs and even us fellow players rely on Data to make judgements. Just saying something is broken or is working or a Power is perfect isnt really reliable unless you have the information to back it up.
  8. TiGGeR.TSK Well-Known Player

Facts can't record anything. I was also doing some pvp testing today an brick died like on 3 weapon combos. Brick needs a buff for pvp side. And make fortified Golem clip move that would help alot
  9. Trexlight Devoted Player

Then how about sharing your loadout and spec and stuff. Screenshots or typing it. It all helps.
  10. L T Devoted Player

Yeah that's fair enough. After I tested a bit more I began to see what you mean. I thought pebbly blast was an aoe spam because stone was the tank taunt... they made pebble the tank taunt and turned stone into.... ?

Stone would be a good 100 power aoe spammer.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Upheaval should be range taps and not melee taps to aftershock?
  11. Xibo Loyal Player

I also agree with it: Stone or Rumblecrush could be good AoE spammers.
  12. Rokyn Dedicated Player

With how cheap Jackhammer and Upheaval are....power is definitely not an issue for Aftershock gameplay. Try it out, it's really efficient.

Spamming the 200 and 300 power cost abilities instead of afterhsocking, is also pretty efficient. I don't know if it's my spec or gameplay but I rarely had issues. Species full Might and power and had power efficient tac mods.
    • Like x 1
  13. Xibo Loyal Player

To be honest, neither I'm having issues with power cost even using Shards. If anyone doesn't put at least 150 SP in Might/Power certainly will have issues with powers with higher power cost and that's not the case of Earth.

I'd also like to make it clear that Earth, overall, is fine, even with power costs if you choose a good PFTT loadout.
  14. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

300 power cost moves are weak like I thought. AfterShock combos destroy the 300 power cost moves like Shards and Striking stones both in DPS output and in terms of conversing power.

I did at least two 10 second logs showcasing a difference between the two on single target, Granted I had no controller with me for both setups; take a look.
    [IMG]
    This is what I used, just rumble crush and then I tried my best to rotate between Shards and Striking stones.

Now behold, because these things aren't worth the 300 power cost.

[IMG]

Not only is Upheaval more friendly on power consumption, but I've also seen it produce better numbers than what you get off of these high cost moves. (If anyone's wondering, the melee attack was a slight mess up in my rotation thanks to lag)

TL;DR: Lower the power cost on Shards and Striking stones, or buff the damage significantly. If this is just what I got with Upheaval alone, Jackhammer will just further add fuel to the fire.
    I agree Overall Earth is in a good position, but.. If Shards and Striking stones make it to live like this, nobody is going to use them.
  15. Trexlight Devoted Player

Any chance you can share your Spec and your loadout so others can verify your findings?
  16. TiGGeR.TSK Well-Known Player

Trex you need to stop trying to tell people what not to do and put some useful info up instead of just bashing on others thats really trying to test
    • Like x 1
  17. Trexlight Devoted Player

Who is bashing? I am asking for information to help with testing and nothing you or others have actually said or given is even feedback. If you cant even sit there and type out what your loadout was then why are you even here? i am happy you think Earth or whatever power is at a great spot..but WHY? Give out your loadout so others can try it out. When these powers go Live and a new player asks whats a good loadout, are you going to be stingy and not share your information?

You know..Im done even trying to help and get some valid data on this. Yall want a f**ked up Revamp then go ahead. Helping other testers by giving a loadout and spec is not hard and I commend those who actually provide information to at least back up their claims.

Do better.
    • Like x 3
  18. Xibo Loyal Player

If you still not tried this loadout so try: Earthen Grip, SS or Shards or Localized Tremor, Debris Field, Upheaval, Crystal (without Fortify Golem), Supercharge and try FOS 3 or Themyscira raids for example.
  19. Xibo Loyal Player

Anyone have noticed in another thread that this is a problem with all 100 power costs in general. They are taking more damage than higher power costs.
  20. Rokyn Dedicated Player

I think a good variety mix could be a 100 cost for SS, 200 cost for RC, and a 300 cost for Shards. That way you can PftT with those abilities more balanced in power I guess. You still need a couple 300 cost abilities so that way it can have some heavy hitters.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.