Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Arcee Active Player

Devs what are the rights with thes characters ?

[IMG]

Rorschach Ink Blot "SKIN" & Material.
    Several new emblems.
    Comedian PvP Gear.
    Rorschach Journal Briefing.
    Bubastis Base item Pet.
    Doomsday Clock LH base item.
    • Like x 2
  2. Arcee Active Player

Wondergirls Jeans
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. DC Urban Committed Player

More arm cannons please
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The coolest style in the game has only one variation, tisk, tisk.
  4. Ascended Well-Known Player

Can we get a Blue Beetle style? I just finished the costume for my Beetle inspired character using the Imperial Insect and Insect Colonist styles (plus Insectoid wings) and it looks pretty good, but it'd be nice to have something closer to the source material.
  5. Dread Active Player

Hello,
    I'll get to it:
    1) Emissive eyes for head slot as well (it is already in face slot)
    2) Skintight masks that allow for different expressions to shine through using glowing skin and materials (see picture)
    3) Illuminated expressions that range from normal to outlandish looks.
    a) a glowing/non-glowing toothy grin object for face (regular and large for an outlandish look)
    b) a glowing/non-glowing fanged grin object for face (regular might fit what the mouth set would look like in proportion, over the top would look like that crazy fury for Darksied would have [reference Justice League Unlimited])
    c) different emissive eye expressions such as slit, sad, angry, and google (ex: -_-, o_O, O_O, >_<, etc)

Links to larger images below on a google share:
    Link1
    Link2
    [IMG]
    edit to add: Thanks to Enter Madness for the inspiration with that character.
  6. drac0nisw0lf Level 30

More Native American gear! I want to see all the styles of my people!
  7. OhSicks Well-Known Player

My GF and I are on the planning/steering committee for one of the larger Pride Festivals in the US. I'd like to see some EQ that reflects Pride month, it's a little late now for this year, but maybe a thought for next year.

Rainbow colored EQ
    T-shirts and hoodies with Rainbow/Pride logos
    A rainbow standard base item, possibly a league hall base item rainbow
    • Like x 1
  8. JasonIsley Devoted Player

^^^^ 100% this
  9. OhSicks Well-Known Player

The vintage outfit on the left is a must add eq set, imo.[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Green Lanterns light construct armbrace (either from the beginning video or from JL War)
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. JasonIsley Devoted Player

???
  12. Thundergogo New Player

mask and boots more like gl has.

[IMG]

[IMG]

and a kid flash cowl

[IMG]
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You realise you don't need an account to read the forums, right?
  14. Godzilla313 Level 30

I want to see modern sailor's gear: crackerjack uniforms, peacoats, dixie cup hats, captain's hats, and so forth.
  15. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

As we've all been asking for Teen Titans / Young Justice content (and you have said that you're focusing on mainly comic book content), I'd love to see the classic Teen Titan styles in the game. Classic Superboy's biker jacket chest style, Robin's two toned cape or even a Titans capsule with Superboy, Nightwing, Kid Flash emblems.
    • Like x 1
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They plan content up to a year in advance, which is something we've been told numerous times over the years. The thread is less than a year old. I do know that at least one person requested a Blackhawks style, which we got. I'm sure someone requested a Green Arrow style as well as Flash styles, which we got. There are probably a couple more, but I'm not going to go through 70 pages to see what else there is.
    • Like x 3
  17. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Could you please do the other New 52 styles? I have come up with some names for them

Atlantean Royalty (Aquaman), Galactic Police (Green Lantern), Speed Force (Flash), Diabolical Genius (Lex Luthor) Crazed Lunatic (Joker)
    • Like x 2
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You asked how many styles we got from the ideas, and I answered you. This is a DC game, so of course people will request styles based on DC characters, as well as other styles. Just because you don't like my answer doesn't mean I didn't give you a correct answer.

Also, not a girl.
    • Like x 1
  19. The GD Green Lantern New Player

Darkstars stuff would be pretty cool.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. niehlsbohr Active Player

How about something abit darker preferably Terminator T-800 endoskeleton or hank henshaw robotiic body.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1