Is Anyone Still Playing The 8v8 HQ PvP Matches?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by MikePXD, Jun 26, 2017.

1. MikePXD New Player

Hello everyone,
    This is my first post on here and sorry if this has been posted somewhere else!
    I'm working through the feats on The Last Laugh DLC and trying to get the feats from the 8v8 matches. The problem is that after a week of waiting in the queue pretty much constantly, i'm still unable to find a single game to join!
    I get that these games are rare because you need 16 players to get it started but I would have hoped at least one would occur over the weekend with more people playing. Is anyone actually still playing these games and I'm getting really unlucky in my queuing or is the whole game mode dead??
    I know that there aren't many feats related to it but it'll still really get on my nerves to even be allowed to attempt the feats.
    Would people be up for setting up a group to play these games? Not necessarily to boost for feats, just to play the game so that people can attempt to get them!
    Thanks for reading!!
  2. krytine Loyal Player

I gave up on them
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Probably not right now. A month or two leading up to our current DLC I saw people putting together groups to trade wins. This would be your best way on getting those feats done. No 9ne runs 8s anymore. This weekend will be nice and long. Try and make a thread, like a sign up sheet and start shouting in LFG and Metropolis, because of summer event. Try and schedule a time on Saturday to do this. I've seen many successful groups grind their feats this way. You basically just go in and trade wins aND get the iconic's everyone needs.

I still need Robin, but I gave up on that years ago.
  4. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

The queue picks the first matchup > it can match up players faster if there are fewer > the queue is biased towards smaller groups
    +
    People tend to queue multiple maps > there are a lot of maps available now that all are open rather than rotating
    =
    A specific large-group map you are looking for will have very little chance to pop with a random queue
  5. Swiftduck Loyal Player

Back when the PvP queue was on cycle like legends pve maps, 8 v 8 was very active.

Now players only queue for 1v1 and 2v2
  6. MikePXD New Player

That's a good idea I think i'll set up a thread to try that!! Thanks
  7. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Welcome!
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Idea I've been passing around the past few days...

4v4 match ends -> Get cue prompt for 8v8

This way there'd be more of a chance pug groups would stay together and tough it out for another round.