Atlantean Outpost. Make collections PErsonal Loot!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Snowy OwI, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

As it's Not enough bad that we have to farm us self to death agains that Foul Rng now We also have to roll against otheres for the new collections?! Comeone Devs this is Not a thing I Want...Worst Idea Ever! Please make it personal loot instead for the new collection.
    • Like x 10
  2. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

No. It's been like this since released. They have made the instance almost a solo now. It's fine.

Leave it as is. Group RNG is what kept this game going for so long. Your mentality of wanting instant loot. No. Instant loot and replays have killed the game enough. Leave it alone.
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Where did I say anything about replays? I said With all the Grinding yeah Grinding I don't want all at the same day I just don't want to have to roll agains anyone Ontop of the terrible Rgn.
  4. Proxystar #Perception

The whole game has solo loot now, the OP has a point, in saying that though many collections within instances are rolled on, so you also have a point.

Therefore I am neutral :D lol
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I agree OP, 2 new collection sets that are group lot is pretty crappy imo
    • Like x 1
  6. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I do understand, but I'm still against it. I finished a majority of the early styles and collections thru normal game play, which back then included no replays, and group RNG. You aren't really grinding in the summer event. It takes like 3 min and it's been dummied down. It's fine.
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

I finished 1 collection already. On the 1st day. I dont like RNG but i saw 3 collections popping at once during the inside part and some going directly into my inventory during the outside part.
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

yeah no point in having group loot if other 99% of games content has individual loot.

greedy ppl start waiting until the very last second to press on rolling loot in hoping ppl leave the instance so they dont have to roll against and get the collection for free ... wasting my time like that geesh.
    • Like x 6
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I've done this for 6 years now and my luck is non existent so having to roll for 22 collection pieces is Stupid for me I'm Tired of it always loosing.
  10. DarkAya Dedicated Player

happened to me today few times, sick of this already, don't know what Devs were thinking bringing this loot war back :(
    it's a nonsense ughhh
    • Like x 3
  11. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

You can always walk out:p
    • Like x 1
  12. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I don't mind either way - though it may take a few minutes of my time waiting for that one person to stop scrolling through vendor and decide what they are doing with the collection in the loot. I'm kinda Ok with it atm from initial days because should I get them they seem fairly well on broker - but I'd rather shave off an hour or so (given I run Summer event on as much as 18 toons some days). Plus theres EP28 stuff to run as well.

I vote for collections to be personal loot, purely for convenience and more time to run everything atm.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is fixed in tomorrow's hotfix.
    • Like x 10
  14. High Troller Loyal Player

Extended downtime?
  15. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Yeah, there's now going to be a fix! But don't forget a lot of the pieces drop in the open world. I haven't checked to see if all of them do, but I useally get at least 2, sometimes up to 5, just from doing the stuff on the ships.
  16. VariableFire Loyal Player

Yes...and I noticed a couple of people farming the ships. Wouldn't be a problem except they were interfering with the ability to run the missions. They'd either kill all the boarders quickly, meaning I'd have to go to another ship and hope they weren't farming there too, or they were sabotaging attempts at overloading generators to keep adds flowing on those ships.
  17. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Eeewwww - hate that kind of thing! I was farming via running all my alts, not camping. Much more fun and productive :D
    • Like x 3