Really? Can't clip with henchmen/sidekicks?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lt Skymaster, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stärnbock Devoted Player

If they like fixing stuff, then why not start with electro and nature? I am ok with bot clipping gone, still i think the trinket clipping wasnt exactly nice to get removed. Also: if they remove that kind of clipping, then why not beeing consequent and remove all dammage clipps like DOT auras (rage, fire) or weapon combos clipped with all dammage powers? Are they testing our feedback or are they seriously?
    • Like x 1
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Because not all clipping is unintended, clipping has been in the game for a long time, does it suck the changed a few of the trinket clipping, sure. was it ever intended that you buy xp boosters off the marketplace to use a a clipping device, obviously not.

Should they fix nature and electricty, sure, does that mean they shouldn't ever fix anything else until they do, obviously not.

Are all these changes worthy of being outraged about, certainly not, I played today after the patch and felt very little difference; quite possibly because I wasn't bothering to rely on these damage crutches in the first place ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Never used Consumables to clip with outside of the PVP sodas and breakout trinket.

So needless to say I won't miss this.
  4. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

if youre Mental and HAVE to well...cheat...sheesh...I bet youre 1 dps most times regardless...good players dont need cheats...
    • Like x 3
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

My rage is less against bot clipps fixed, i am just frustrated i can no longer clipp orbitals with henchmen and pets and that they took that out for no reason except one that makes the game play not more fun at all...
  6. stärnbock Devoted Player

I only clipp with consumables wich are not bugged, however i guess i am the only one hwo throws special force ampules of terror at the targets?
  7. ChillCat Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Yeah, it definitely helped to the fast paced combat that dcuo was all about, I haven't been able to test it myself also because I really haven't been enjoying dcuo so barely logged in.
    It's sad that something that has been in the game since the beginning gets taken away just because of the bot clip.

Since you have tested it can you at least clip the normal buff trinkets?
  9. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

I enjoyed cliping with boosters behn doing it for years. Prob shouldn't have made that vid oh well :). On that note anyone wanna buy like 300 xp boosters ?
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

11. spack2k Steadfast Player

yes
  12. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Hollow says, "Clipping pi consumables is gone on test server with revamp as well."
    • Like x 1
  13. Backseid Devoted Player

Does it really make that big a difference?

I never clipped with consumables, or trinkets, and was still a top notch DPS in my day.

Try spending less time on the ground, yelling for a revival, and get your DPS up that way ;)
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We will fix what we can fix when it is feasible and generally in the most efficient way possible. These fixes were made for the revamp, at the request of players, and could go live by themselves. We are not going to hold fixes when we don't have to, just because there are other completely unrelated concerns.

If you have exploits to report or you think should be higher priority, send me a PM. Do not discuss exploits in the open forums as per forum guidelines.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.