How come no discord chats anymore?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dr Nastiobous, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

I get that your working hard on the stats revamp but take a couple hours once a month and bond with your community, or do you think it's just not worth the time? Learning about the future of the game is great thay you all used to do but not anymore, too much secrecy,why?
    • Like x 1
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

? Mepps hosts Ask DCUO most Fridays.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Most Fridays, 3pm pt. You can always check the ask-dcuo channel in discord for the next date. (Not this week - I'm working out of our San Diego studio Friday and will not be available.
  4. Mazahs Loyal Player

Here's a pic of Mepps working "at the studio" Hint: he's the one under the umbrella
    [IMG]

I bet work Friday can't come
    [IMG]
    ENOUGH!

J/K don't ban me....PLEASE!
    • Like x 6
  5. Trexlight Devoted Player

AskDCUO is promoted on the Twitter (maybe Facebook) when it goes live. Since he has moved to answering the questions via the Voice Chat its bcome a lot faster to responding and asking more questions. I make sure to try and record to archive them on my Twitch channel and Youtube Channel. The past 2 sessions I am working on today to archive. Personal stuff got in the wayand havent hada chance until now.
  6. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

Ok thanks, was not aware.
  7. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Okay thanks for letting us know.

Also with the Summer event out - San Diego or Sub Diego? Keeping with the theme :)