Iconic Simulation- New Base: Savage Laboratory!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Iconic Simulation, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

A Secret Savage Underground Testing Facility recently discovered by the allies while making bomb raids in the area. Infiltrate this facility for yourself and get answers! What mysterious technology or experiments could they have been working on? Explore this WWII style base and you might find a friend or two along the way!

• Like x 9
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Awesome job, it's gorgeous ^^
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Tks!
  4. Arcee Active Player

I hate to use old memes :) , but your base looks like its from Wolfenstien or Fallout and im waiting for Preston to ask you to help a settlement , i like your base :)
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Lol nice haha
  6. Oceans Developer

Ahhh I love it!
    • Like x 3
  7. Revafall Well-Known Player

A little too cluttered for my taste but good creativity.
    • Like x 1
  8. inferno Loyal Player

Hey, any chance of increasing the number of base items we can out uni our league halls? We've been getting great base items and space is what we need now.
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

lol yeah to each his own...for me it drives me crazy when there is too much space within an area which is something you might rather enjoy but for something like a laboratory that's underground and such...I imagine with all that research its gonna be a full house for sure ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I'm glad you like it...after all if I understand correctly you created many of these very base items for this episode/dlc. Nothing better then for a developer/creator of a certain item to see it be brought into use and made into something sometimes unexpected and at the same time beautiful.
    • Like x 1
  11. IceRaider Dedicated Player

This creativity is what most of the player base feels we should see each dlc. Very creative indeed. I'd probably enjoy a solo mission like this where the environment help set the background for the story. Good job I like it I'm not a fan of the clutter in my personal lair but even as cluttered very cool looking especially the entrance area looks to be outside of the lab.