DCUO Alienna's Spring Base Tour - Enter Haunted Trees

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, May 10, 2017.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Hey guys! I'm very excited to unveil to you today my new base tour video, focussing on Alienna's Spring Base: Haunted Trees! :)

A misty forest is home to an ancient ruins which was once a great city. Now the city is overrun with plants, trees and ivy, and the spirits of those who called this city home swarm and dance joyfully when greeting new visitors. There is believed to be a deep magic in this enchanted forest, which the spirits carefully guard. One would therefore be brave to explore this forest alone.

I hope people enjoy the video! :)
    • Like x 13
  2. Korlick Loyal Player

Looks great man. Good job!
    • Like x 1
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

outstanding.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Some relevant TOTB episodes in case people are interested in how certain parts of the base were done.

• Like x 2
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

Really nice! I love the bottom floor. :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Caroline Dedicated Player

Wow, you're so creative, your base is breathtaking. I love all that mist, I also love how dark it is.

If you're on USPC/PS, can you give me permission to your base, so I can walk in ? My name's the same as the forum's one and of course, if you don't mind. :)
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

More TOTB episodes:

• Like x 2
  8. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I'd love to! But I'm on EU server :/ It's a shame there isn't some kind of cross-server base system.
    • Like x 1
  9. Oceans Developer

Fantastic work! Your item layering and use of all the walls and arches to break up the space is really cool. And your behind the scenes video are really fun to watch! Really loving all the clever uses for a lot of these base items. :D
    • Like x 1
  10. Gimpy Loyal Player

CONFIRMED!!!!:eek:

Water has arrived,,,oh,,, wait,,,,, well crap,,,,:(

it's just a Dev,,,,:oops:

never mind, nothing to see here, carry on, carry on :p:D.
  11. inferno Loyal Player

I love these base tours, so creative. ty for sharing.
    • Like x 1
  12. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Some screenshots of Alienna's Spring Base:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  13. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Thank you! :)
  14. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Nope not quite yet! :p

Apparently it'll be on test when Stats Revamp is live.
  15. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Thank you!

Be sure to check out my TOTB episode on Ivy Clusters:

The Ivy Walls and Columns were a big part of the surroundings on the bottom floor especially.
  16. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Apologies about the screenshots guys, thought I'd sorted it and they'd of stayed there anyway. Finding putting images on forums complicated so will refrain from doing so in future.

If people still want to check out some screenshots of my Spring Base, I tweeted some out fairly recently.

https://twitter.com/TheLQGaming/status/862448430291005440
  17. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

awesome base!
    • Like x 1
  18. drac0nisw0lf Level 30

Excellent! Very nice! I want to do something similar, but this has also inspired me as well. Keep up the awesome work!