Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Avianger Active Player

Some style Items I'd like to see:

1) More bombshell outfits
    2) A cape style that can have one color on the inside and a different color on the back, like Tim Drake's cape from the 90s Robin.
    3) Short style batgirl cape like Yvonne Craig's batgirl outfit from the 60's batman.
    4) A long sleeved version of the female's reverse slimline chest style.
    • Like x 1
  2. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Qwardian lightning bolt melee weapon...
  3. Crispy_Santana New Player

4. Wilv79 New Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

how about styles inspired by dcuo's future origin. We already got a circe inspired style and batman, why not a future wonder woman
    [IMG]
    Future superman

[IMG]

Future Lex

[IMG]

Future Joker

[IMG]

And rebirth styles like rebirth wally west wonder woman superman lex luthor
    • Like x 2
  6. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

And can we get a patch for noble warrior to make the bracers look like bracers and not like shiny armbands? It is my favorite style but those bracers just look so cheesy
  7. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Katana!!! I have a male toon but i really want a samurai type style besides kalibuki
  8. Kuno Loyal Player

Last DLC styles are well done but we already have all that in existing styles.
    Make something more unique next time, or thematic with parts we dont have. We have like 300 pouched belts, combat boots, basic gloves...
    We need basic belts with a rounded part that shows the emblem.
    Ninja stuff, more weapon holsters for back or belt.
    Scarfs, tattered and normal.
    More high heels, hairstyles and revealing sets for female. They just get boring ports of the male model and that not always works.
    Females models should be slightly different to offer different styles that we don't already have.
    1 set every 6-7 months and they waste it with the Blackhawks sets... I just can't understand devs decisions most of the time.
  9. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

-Constantine
    -2-Face

-Bane
    -Atom-Smasher

-Superboy
    -Zod-el son (in phantom zone)
  10. SixxxEx New Player

mepps seeing as the lanterns have all benn adressed WHY CANT WE CHANGE RING COLOR my league is all lanterns and im always kicking out mentals and celestials because people use them as healing lanterns give us rings we can put on OR a healing lantern thank you
  11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Wrong thread for that. This is a Style thread, not a powerset thread.
    • Like x 1
  12. raul6663 New Player

[IMG]
    classic red lantern emblem
    [IMG]
    classic sinestro corp emblem
    [IMG]
    red lantern razor
  13. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Give males iconic Star Sapphire gear and also get a British voice actress for Cheetah
  14. Ascended Well-Known Player

Getting a non-color locked "ring" effect as a glove style would be cool.

So, emblems. I'm sort of liking these emblem batches we're getting (even if Im not huge on the TC system) so how about stuff like

The Watchmen. Perhaps launched when DC Comics wraps up their big Rebirth story and the heroes deal with Dr. Manhattan and whoever else may be involved? There's some iconic stuff there, from the blood-stained smiley button to Manhattan's atomic symbol to Rorschach's mask. Would it be possible to get a Rorschach mask that actually moves? Would make for a cool enhanced version.

Now that I think about it, that mask (and/or the Question's mask) would be cool as face slot styles. Closest we have is the League of Assassins hood, which isn't all that close.

Villain emblems. Brainiac, Zod, Bizarro, Harley Quinn, Darkseid, Deathstroke....lot of cool villain logos out there.

(More) Heroes. We need Aquaman, Cyborg, and Martian Manhunter emblems to round out the big names, and two of those three are about to be in a big movie.

Trinity History emblems. Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman have all had different variations on their logos over the years, so why not pick some of the coolest, most interesting ones and put them together in a bundle? You could use Superman's original yellow triangle, Kingdom Come, the electric powers shield, Steel's riveted shield, etc. Stuff like that. I'd drop five bucks on the MP for it.

And I want my Ape style head piece. We got rhinos and birds and boars on the MP, crabs in the Summer event, and I dont know what else. But no monkeys or apes. In a superhero game. It's criminal.
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Would love to see this below
    [IMG]
    The entire suit just like this. The smaller 2nd pic would be cool too. There is also a belt with a long sword in it that would be awesome. Like the shim tar belt, which is great btw, but a longer sword.
    • Like x 2
  16. recoil Committed Player

maybe alt styles for the spirit of stag armor. i like the style but the lopsidedness is rather off putting. like the shoulders can both be a stag head with horns.
  17. JasonIsley Devoted Player

DC Lego styles.
  18. SixxxEx New Player

well the action part im just saying make the ring color and option you wouldnt agree?
  19. BroStevie New Player

Kid Flash Emblem
    Kid Flash Helmet (or mask)

Reverse Flash Emblem

Savitar Armor
    • Like x 1
  20. SixxxEx New Player

and the REAL SCOTT EMBELM!!! this new one was a cop out guys id also really like more slimline choices there is alot now but for so many lanterns and leagues there needs to be more and why are all the hats for guys like the two face one or the fedora shaped so bad the split one is to big the fedora is to small real mobsters have them about in the middle if those two like the split for the girls and i LOVE the urban suit please more gangster outfits they work for us heros aswell as villains but yea all i can say is OG allen scott logo thank you