How many daily marks can you get on new episode?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SuperLazil, Jun 4, 2017.

1. SuperLazil New Player

The first day I logged on it got lots of missions. Now I only get 1 in war torn village and 2 from area 51. Plus the 2 alerts. This the norm or should there be more? Seems a backstop from af3 daily mark intake.
  2. Please Stop Me Well-Known Player

They reduced the vendor costs so that the gear you buy with the bonds is cheaper, but they also now limit the daily open world content to one mission per area. I am still awaiting an exact total including the 2 alerts so that I can further complain about it during the times I can't play the game.
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The total daily War Bonds intake is 9 (1 from Village, 2 from A51, 3x 2 alerts). That's a total of 63WBs weekly from all daily content. I don't know what you get for all of the weekly content at the moment (somebody else can step up with that math).
    • Like x 2
  4. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

5. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

Not really... we get 9 war bonds a day.. in af3 we got 8... 3 from dialies in typhons, 1 from Faust, 1 from duo and 3 from UT.
    • Like x 1
  6. Pyrometers Active Player

Did they take away the cyber soldier mission where you defeat 3 cyber soldiers and get 8 bonds it was a weekly
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Yep. It was retired.

[IMG]
  8. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

I still have command and conquer(cyber soldier mission) in my weekly list and so I don't think it has been removed.
  9. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

lol, getting too old for this sheisse!
    • Like x 1
  10. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

I'm not liking this, i enjoy open world missions i don't even do raids or alerts until i have full gear to know i am capable of making a huge difference, this just killed it for me.
    • Like x 1
  11. Elusian Crowd Control

It has been retired. Those who have it picked up before are able to still complete it.
  12. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I really miss the solos and duos.
    • Like x 1