Props to the players who are CR 200-202

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GalaxySniper, Jun 4, 2017.

1. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

My mind is blowned on how fast ppl can move up so quickly I really don't know how fast or slow it can take for players to raise their cr that fast due to this new DLC but congrats.

http://wavedox.com/top-characters
  2. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

And people wonder why DBG had the prices so high.... :rolleyes:

Kudos to those folks for spending so many replays, everyone knows I'll never do that :p
    • Like x 6
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

Hey, thanks for supporting the game.
    • Like x 5
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

there's other ways to support a game, all that is doing is supporting a piss poor gearing system that the devs think is ok to keep doing.
    • Like x 13
  5. xD25x Dedicated Player

There's only one person on that list that is a shock. I'm at 199 and that's with no replays and I haven't ran the alerts yet today. The real problem is the chance to get a purple drop from a solo where sometimes you don't even have to defeat anyone.
  6. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

7. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Thanks for supporting the game, always nice ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. inferno Loyal Player

If people want to spend money and replay, it's their choice. I don't really care. What are they gonna do the rest of the time the DLC is up once they reach top cr? As long as they don't whine that there's not enough content, they can get there as fast as they want to be. I am more than happy to get there in my time.
    • Like x 6
  9. Saami Loyal Player

Better hurry. Only six months left for next dlc.
    • Like x 7
  10. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

I think it's funny that people are still try-harding in this game :rolleyes:
    • Like x 4
  11. High Troller Loyal Player

I clicked this thread with the assumption that there were more than a handful of these players. I feel misled.
  12. Here2Help Devoted Player

Well, I know there are players out there that could be on that list and aren't yet. Using myself as an example, I currently have 970 War Bonds. That's easily enough to get to 200 and maybe even 201. I'm just stockpiling them for the minute though to see how my luck with OP collections is. It's currently been awful and I'm about to hit the cap so I guess it won't be long till I spend it all on vendor gear. It's a shame as I was originally planning on getting the OP Vendor Collections but no point when I'm just on 3/12 for them all.
    • Like x 1
  13. Proxystar #Perception

I don't give props to people because they decide to open their wallets, I mean to each their own, but do you congratulate people when they buy food from the supermarket too?
    • Like x 8
  14. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

If they're feeding the homeless then yes
    • Like x 5
  15. FoolsFire Devoted Player

When a DLC is released there are two types of people...

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  16. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lmao yes I agree .
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

I will never understand it. Pay to sub to play the game. Then spend a bunch more money to get everything done in a few days to a week. To then have nothing to do for the next 6 months. I know people who do this and then disappear until the next content. So they ended up spending more money to not play the game. Its the weirdest thing ever. Spending tons of real money to be the 1st to have some pixels :rolleyes: For bragging rights i guess? Pretty sure most dont care about that or never have. To each their own.
    • Like x 9
  18. Blazing Bacon Well-Known Player

202 CR with 191 SP. Really? I feel a whole lot better now.
    • Like x 1
  19. SuperBell Loyal Player

Really, anybody can be on that list. It's not that hard.
  20. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

I can't see anyone 199 on that list. How r u guys seeing these high levels?