Age of Justice/Bombshell Wonder Woman shield items

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by willflynne, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Same page!
  2. Harlequin Devoted Player

You can have the style as a premium. It's on sale for $14.99 and comes with unlimited escrow and access to all DLCs and powers plus Skimming, the Shield weapon and the Utility Belt for one month.

It's a steal!
    • Like x 12
  3. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

The sarcasm meter is working!
    • Like x 2
  4. lukelucky Devoted Player

whoa whoa whoa. how much money has premiums had to pay in the last six months? sub carriers not paying by the year are at $90. the premiums bought 1 dlc.

we as subscribers lost so much due to how little premiums spend already so yea i say we deserve some love. shared loot locks, updated lock boxes.........ops i mean time capsules, customer service, early access, and replay bait content design are just a few. all this is because they need to charge where the spenders are. thats subscribers

premiums have it very well for what they pay. id like to see a better deal for both sides but dcuo needs to really sexy up legendary to offset all the mess we have been given
  5. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laugh at this because of how true it is.

Honestly; People are trying to shortcut legendary way too often. The Bombshell WW shield and the other iconic cosmetics are a welcome to encourage folks to sub in my opinion.

Regards- someone who's still premium himself.
    • Like x 4
  6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

right because none of that effects anyone except for legendary right? :rolleyes:

and you say for what they pay? let me enlighten you on a little something mr luck, I was premium for 4.5 years and paid far more then I did as premium vs when I was a legendary member.

Upgrading inventory, personal banks, broker spots, buying replays, all on top of DLC. Not to mention power tokens none stop btw.

So dont dare sit there and pretend to act like you know what a premium spends, because you dont.
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

thats not 'as a premium' then is it?
  8. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

just for the record I've been a legendary member up til May 12th, I no longer like how this game is going so I no longer support it with a subscription or sinking alot into it. I was a 'member' for 3 or so years, so I know what members dealt or claim to have dealt with, was it fair no. But this isnt anymore right.
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I agree with both statements, legendary isn't worth its price based on DLCs per year, but at the same time being premium is to painful as thats how Im playing now and 2k cash cap is just utter BS after 6 years in the games life.
    • Like x 2
  10. PsianideUK Well-Known Player

No longer supporting the game = not entitled to member perks... I need some salt on my fries, come over here and cry a little more.
    • Like x 4
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

assumptions you know what they say about making those :rolleyes:
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

purchasing anything off dcuo' MP = in some form ssupport, I just choose not to lock myself into a membership any longer.

again with assumptions :rolleyes:
  13. lukelucky Devoted Player

Pretend to act loll

What I know
    SONY sold s.o.e. because f2p did not generate enough revenue.
    I know Dcuo ran well as with customer service no loot lock sharing with each customer paying $120. A year,

To be very clear the sub payer us nit the issue in lack of profits BUT we pick up the slack financially

I know there are enough premiums who skip dlcs or episodes that Dcuo needed to revamp the game to a manner they still could progress

I know the average player trying to get by on the cheap (preminms) not splurging cash.

Maybe there is a very minor minority who is premium and out spends the cost of a sub but honestly I call BS. Even if there is a select small percent who do there is what ten a hundred who dont.

Since Columbus nova bought us legendary has lost perks and gained fees so yea guess that's due to all the cash Johnny premiums dumping in the game.
  14. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

perhaps you got membership only vs f2p mixed up?

just b/c all dont splurge dont act like none do ;)

b/c the same can be said of legendary ppl, not all splurge like so called 'whales' yet legendary ppl are catered to with these 'gifts' while premiums are treated like f2p.
  15. lukelucky Devoted Player

Correct but at just the minimum sub fees u spend the desired amount Dcuo seeks hence gifts as appreciation. U are premium and spend as much as legendary (for the record I believe this is an extremely small percent if any one actually does) well u made the choice so except your decision

You can dress it up any way u want but premiums simply don't generate the revenue and sub carriers get taxed and lose as a result. I spent $360 on nba 2k the last few months. That's dcuos money if they ever given me something to buy and actually give me content.
    • Like x 1
  16. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

i just hope they are planing to sell this shield... ONE shield per account isnt enough...
    • Like x 3
  17. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

It's called the benefits of being a member. Prems shouldn't get it.
    • Like x 2
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

Agreed. Btw your sig? Makes me laugh every time i see it :D
    • Like x 1
  19. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

styles shouldnt be a 'benefit' or reason to become legendary the actual perks should be JS

they are trying to detour ppls attention from lack luster perks by giving legendary only styles as always when the 'legendary perk' subject comes up on this forums.
  20. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I accept not being legendary, I dont accept them passing off styles as a perk or a reason to go legendary simply b/c the current 'perks' are out dated and need changed to actually make legendary worth its price anymore.