Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

2. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Attempted to get FartBack a couple years ago, but was declined without "an official governmental form of identification", not sure what that has to do with the news about a new series of "The Dark Crystal"
  4. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

It's a bit of shame that she's (largely) fire based...with a fire weakness, due to her...."condition".
    • Like x 1
  5. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Psst.. ur heiny isn't bare
    • Like x 1
  6. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Mine is...my characters have a little more human decency :p
    • Like x 2
  7. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

It's spelled "Wade" ....
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

What does that have to do with the new Dark Crystal series? o_O
  9. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Nothing, I just corrected your spelling :D And besides, why the surprise? Netfliy is turning everything into second rated TV show remakes they can get their hand on. And they added the original movie some time ago so they had their hands on it already :D It's really easy: get more minutes of motion pictures/series per genre than the average human life lasts, and no customer will ever quit because there's still stuff to watch.
    • Like x 1
  10. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Just need to derail from that Dark Crystal youtube thing.
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Don't even have NutFlicker
  12. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

13. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Doctor Strange decided to make Netflix home
  14. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Benadryl Cucumber
  15. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-05-30-playstation-3-production-shut-down-in-japan

...in fact, Sony previously alerted the industry that this was in the works back in March.

Some territories, such as New Zealand, have already seen the console pulled from production.

Further support, such as firmware updates and online support, are also likely to be wound down in the year ahead as Sony concentrates solely on the PS4 and PSVR - and inevitably gears up for the next PlayStation.
  16. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

17. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

18. drac0nisw0lf Level 30

Everyone is last. Until another posts. So we are all winners. For a lil' while at least.
    • Like x 1
  19. Aeon Stormcaller Active Player

dang...2485 pages for this thread and I've never seen it! lol
  20. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Incredible

• Like x 1