The Wrath of Egypt

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dark Horus, May 28, 2017.

1. Dark Horus Dedicated Player

What's up Dcuo faithful

Like the ancient pharaohs of old I have returned , As I watched from the underworld I noticed the community in chaos.

Broken promises and fatigue from waiting on the revamp has taken it's toll on the population. Even I have been harsh in my reviews of dcuo especially about Pvp. The most frustrating part about dcuo is the potential I see in this game and watching it stumble and fall time after time .

Most of the people I've spent years playing with are gone or just complain all day . I hope this revamp actually is the first step in the right direction , Pvp is my bread and butter but it really hasn't been fun lately with all of the nonsense. Well I'll be getting my characters ready and try to think positive.

See you in game

P.S.

Still waiting on that Desert League Hall and Mummy Back Up
    • Like x 6
  2. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

This post!!!!! Would like it 100 times if possible. I don't really know you but it's exactly how I feel. Especially the PvP part.
    • Like x 1
  3. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

People shouldn't have expected the revamp to be done fast. If i told you i was gonna demo your house to build you a new one, all in two weeks....you should then get suspicious.

If you want a new house, wait for to be done "right".
  4. Please Stop Me Well-Known Player

I hope the revamp gets canned. Not to smash any hopes but dumbing down the game isn't going to fix anything. There should be a way to fix PVP and "Make SP matter" without removing AMs. Either way though welcome back.
  5. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

No mummy back up or desert league hall or zombies... Thanks.

[IMG]
  6. Dark Horus Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  7. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

You have that backwards. AMs were the dumbing down of the game and should never have been made. Thankfully they are finally getting rid of them and somewhat putting the game back to how it was.

Both WM and AM were a response to the Clipping issue and all AMs did was make everyone use the same boring loadouts.
    • Like x 2
  8. The Anxient Loyal Player

AM's dumbed down the game.
    • Like x 2
  9. Saami Loyal Player

Even just spamming Target Dummy was more intense than being a dps in raid nowadays.
  10. Please Stop Me Well-Known Player

Everyone has an opinion. Mine is that if your refrigerator is broken you don't knock down the whole house and rebuild it from the ground up. That's exactly why I see this game heading towards the gutter which pretty much goes back to what the OP was asking. They could do so much so easily in regards to new content, but instead they would rather go in and change the powers they already have? Again, it is just an opinion but I can't imagine how people who have played for years and years feel. In 2 months everything they have is already mundane and boring. From what they said in the testing area it sounds like the primary goal here was to make the same boring old content more of a challenge. Again, that's just my opinion.