Is something wrong with the dcuobwebsite

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sarcasm, May 23, 2017.

1. Sarcasm Committed Player

As the title states , I'm trying to buy some station cash but every time I click "buy dbg cash" it loads then says connection lost try reloading
  2. Alina Well-Known Player

No. It's broken. Not just the site. But the support page, and sometimes even their twitter page for some odd reason. I had issues earlier on. It refused to allow me to purchase a membership via steam. I thought it was just my end. Now when I log in to this url: https://auth.daybreakgames.com

It's completely unresponsive. I managed to use a different url and logged in. But the site still has hiccups loading and refreshing. I attempted to just buy station cash. But it fails to reach even the credit card page. I hope it isn't contagious because now I am having problems on chrome as well.

It says:

"You have successfully logged into the Central Authentication Service.
    For security reasons, please Log Out and Exit your web browser when you are done accessing services that require authentication."

I can't upload the image, because I can't seem to get upload any photos online atm. I think my browser is now officially jacked up.
    But I can say that Daybreakgames.com definitely has issues.

I also got the message while trying to buy a membership:

This page isn't working

account.daybreakgames.com didn't send any data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Maybe it's just Europe. Nobody else seems to be aware. Someone mentioned the same thing on twitch, but it's not catching on that there is a huge problem.
  3. Alina Well-Known Player

Well good news is that I managed to delete my cookies and history. That seemed to fix my malfunctioning chrome browser. Can upload images. Although I always seem to have to restart my pc after doing so. Chrome refuses to open after I use 'settings'.

But Daybreakgames.com has remained unchanged. Still not working.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

The census server is down as well, may be related to this
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

Well hope this is fixed by the time episode 28 goes live. I know a ton of people who have their sub dropped atm waiting for the new episode. Gonna be hard to resub if the site doesnt work.

Edit: so i was able to get on the daybreak site and get all the way to the purchase screen with my info. But im not buying anything right now. But this really should be looked into asap if people cant purchase anything. Only issues i had on daybreakgames.com was some long loading when going to the next screen.
  6. Alina Well-Known Player

On the bright side it brings a whole new meaning to the name "Daybreak". It's unfortunate that nothing seems to change after my long absence. Maybe it's fate that the site broke down on the very day I was about to spend money on buying dlcs, cash, and memberships. (I mean I have a crave and weak spot for superheroes/villians and City of Titans isn't out yet, can anyone blame me?) Like a higher power is telling me "Don't you dare Alina! Don't you dare spend £30/£60! Don't be a hypocrite and go back crawling to DCO!"

[IMG]
    Shame one me.....
    • Like x 2
  7. Great Architect Loyal Player

I get the "security reasons" page whenever I log in on the webpage at the same time as I am logged in on the game client. Is that any help?
  8. Alina Well-Known Player

I had a check this morning on a different computer at lunch while at work. It worked. But I don't think it had the "https://auth.daybreakgames.com".

If you keep getting that first link when searching in your browser then use this one: https://www.daybreakgames.com/home
    that will at least get you logged on. I haven't tested buying a subscription or station cash though.

Edit: Looks like it works now. No more "Page not working" drama. Although "https://auth.daybreakgames.com" still doesn't work, so avoid it like the plague.
  9. Backseid Devoted Player

Are any of you logged into the forums on your phone at the same time as trying to use your computer?