Taking Tanking Seriously, Need Help!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Solarverse, Jul 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

The difference can be significant. If I Mod Dominance and Health, I would end up having 6228 Dominance and about 6800 Restoration which totals to about 13028 damage absorption whereas modding resto health and investing in resto in the Sp nets me 16690 damage absorption.
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

no content requires high resto + high dom though thats my point. So why bother getting all that when its not even needed. if I could get more dom as earth tank I would but I have it all, and thats bottom rows, 1st and 2nd rows. Only reason I grab resto is to get bigger heals from my elite affinity and to prevent stressing heals as much.
  3. Maxwill Committed Player

l
    lol dude lol, man... you are one of the reasons i hate reading stuff from most of players on forums...
    and since no content requires high resto + dom then go tank gome with synthetic mods and solo tank it with 70 sp, if you want a challenge go with 40 sp
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I didnt say high/low SP I said high dom + high resto which that comes from mods more then SP (mainframe + gear mods)

and yea I see why b/c I wont just fold and let ppl like you who think you're always right walk over me / change my opinion.
  5. Maxwill Committed Player

Just to be straight and clear, I am not the person that thinks nor believe that he's always right, I just know many things about ice tanking coz i've spent many years trying to be one of the best at it, I don't spend as much time as other players spend on forums coz i prefer to play and test and be better + i dont want to deal with so many new players on forums
    Anyway 1st dom then resto is good but 1st resto then dom is better.
  6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

then why criticize others for how they choose to play it? Just because its not the exact same way YOU choose to doesnt make it wrong.
  7. Maxwill Committed Player

well it's not totally , completely wrong but it is wrong compared to a better way of moding,using sp
  8. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

its not wrong though. Your way of doing this is better for YOU, but doesnt mean its better for someone else just b/c it works for you.
  9. Maxwill Committed Player

Sure it's better for anyone else .It might not be better for someone who has already dominance mods and sp in dominance so he would have to reset sp and change mods, I guess you're on of them.
  10. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

change mods? lulz ppl still do that? I buy mods and throw em on over mods anymore lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.