It's getting really hard to get certain feats.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lantern_AdamK4, May 16, 2017.

1. Hraesvelg Always Right

There were bans for that, if I recall correctly.
    • Like x 1
  2. SheerFaith Committed Player

I also cant finish feats ..because I dont get the last Collections from time capsules..:p
    • Like x 1
  3. Magnificent Loyal Player

Really? I never heard about that...

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

I applaud at op for at least trying legitimate way like queueing. When I see shouts of groups to trade pvp wins, I just silently smh.
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Why? How are people gonna get those feats? No one, and I mean no one, runs 8s anymore. You can sit in a question for hours and maybe get one match. The only way to finish a lot of those feats, just like we did back in the day, is to make groups. The only difference is now they are trading wins, which still does not bother me.
    • Like x 2
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

....this made me smile
  7. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Heck with Vendor Feats! Put them in PVP Time Capsules!
    Even better; put them in PVP Anomoly Capsules; within the Time Capsules!
    • Like x 1
  8. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Your grounded. No more feats need given away from pvp.
    • Like x 1
  9. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

This^ Now I'm not gonna lie, pvp is not what it was years ago. And this is coming from a pvper.

Not gonna lie, 8 player feats are kinda hard to get without a group but message either Conserve or OG African (full pvp) if you would like help with pvp feats. I'll do any but 8 player unless we have people.
    • Like x 1
  10. Hraesvelg Always Right

11. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

I think they said they were going to monitor and punish people who did it a couple of years back, but I suspect it was more of an "elf on the shelf" type threat than an actual threat.

Looking around, it takes a whole lot to get banned now. I can't guarantee anyone is safe, but... I kind of have a feeling telling people who are trading wins to get feats in content no one runs anymore to go away and stop giving them money is a little ways down Daybreak's priority list these days, if you know what I mean.
    • Like x 1
  12. Magnificent Loyal Player

13. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

I understand it doesn't bother some people and I do sympathize the wait time. And I don't have a better suggestion, maybe the devs do. In the past ppl suggested bonus marks on certain maps, so more ppl queue that map more; then rotate bonus maps weekly.

But it's just my honest gut reaction every time I see it in LFG. I frown on it because it's not the spirit of the feat. It's one thing if two pvp groups matchmake and go at it with honest effort; it's another to just trade. I know friends who have grinded legit and those who traded. I have far more respect to those who earned legitimately.
  14. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

Queuing for these feats is futile.

I see people on EU server make two groups to trade off feats. That seems to be the only way to get them now since nobody does PVP anymore.

If you want them, you would need to make some effort.
  15. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Well, make ya an alt and in 4 or 5 years, come back and tell us how your experience was.
  16. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

I think we both shared our views. Not much to add. Let's just end it here.
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It's nice you have respect for people that try to earn it legitimately, tells us you're an honest person. Unfortunately you having respect for them won't get them the feats they need. Cheating will.

And suddenly I'm beginning to sympathize​ and understand villains even more.
  18. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I had no idea paying someone off to get the feat was something one could do.
    On the one hand it seems morally wrong and is against the spirit of the game.
    On the other hand, I want the feats. Haha
  19. spack2k Steadfast Player

the pp need to go away for ppl with CR above the contents relevancy, i was trying to help someone with old elite feats but i had to run the normal content first for the pp and once i had it there was always some ****** in the group who had to leave so we had to do the normal content again and again and again and again to get pp for its replacement because u barely find someone with pp ... btw i dont help doing old elite feats anymore, it cost me to much time, thx daybreak.