Lights out, I'm done for now

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, May 6, 2017.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Just your perception :p

A few people are glad I'm less active, even had someone complain on Discord because they said I "feel the need to comment on every thread," I'm sure he'll be delighted to see I won't be commenting on every thread anymore lol.
    • Like x 2
  2. Balton hero Committed Player

Yeah, them damn insightful comments. How dare you. Enough is enough already.
    • Like x 2
  3. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I'm going to take bets on how long your break will be Cold. I am guessing it will be 1 2/2 to 2 months until you miss trolling the HoD. :D
    • Like x 1
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'm already having withdrawals
    • Like x 1
  5. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Actually what FF did is a smart business move. The trial was extended to thirty (it used to be twenty) and that's enough to hook most folks who try it out (considering they don't get a dime unless someone buys the game) and even than if you go further you have to drop around twenty bucks just to get the first part of the game (realm reborn). If memory serves they did similar tactics when FF XI was out (as the game was out for longer) to try to increase those who tried and than ended up subscribing.

Also Free to play games generally make money off micro transactions and not subs. FF requires you to sub to play (and I'm pretty sure you can't even buy anything from their mog station without having at least bought realm reborn)
  6. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Oh so that means you'll be playing by next week than, right?
  7. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

For those that Don't know, WoW is the game that brought casual to the MMO genre. Games like ffxi and everquest didn't have multiple bosses for multiple groups. It was 1 boss for the entire server. Ffxi didn't have instances.
    The reason DCUO is failing is because it can't find it's identity. Have nothing to do with casual vs hardcore. People been saying how easy DCUO is since it started. Yes even OC, you could go back and see some talking bout how easy the content is. It's also going down now because of no content. A seasonal isn't new content. Putting OP items in it Don't change that
    • Like x 1
  8. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Don't go Cold. You stuck around through some rough times. You taught me a lot (even though I'm still a scrub). You somehow had the will to continue to keep up and that definitely took some dedication. So if you leave, you end up being a regular player again and we both know you would hate if someone other than me called you a noob.
  9. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Why do you keep saying cold?
  10. Gimpy Loyal Player

They pass rather quickly.
    • Like x 2
  11. Drathmor Unwavering Player

same to all that. this the second time i've let my sub laps since launch I will come back for a bit when stat revamp comes out and the new content but unless my friends come back for a bit also it will only be a short stay
    • Like x 1
  12. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Because when I first met him, Coldmetal Noob was too long to type. He'll always be Cold as far as I'm concerned lol!
    • Like x 1
  13. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Feel the same way bro. Changed leagues a few weeks back. Trying something new. So far so good. I still enjoy the game and trying to keep positive about the next DLC in June and the revamp.
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It's what my long time friends call me because of my tanks old name. Only the new noobs call me Fatal :p
  15. JasonIsley Devoted Player

This person sounds irrelevant and butt hurt.
    • Like x 1
  16. the solowing Steadfast Player

ouch >.<
  17. The Anxient Loyal Player

Hurtful
  18. urf01 Well-Known Player

****..lil **** boa
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Late night drugs must have kicked in
    • Like x 2
  20. JasonIsley Devoted Player

"You don't know what it's like when you leave... it gets dark.... and at night. .. at night. .. the wolves come. .."
    • Like x 2