Lights out, I'm done for now

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, May 6, 2017.

1. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

you'll be back.
    • Like x 3
  2. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

You say DCUO needs a life yet you're reading and commenting on it's forums after uninstalling the game and deleting all your characters.

The irony is strong in this post.
    • Like x 6
  3. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I was really hoping i could just get your stuff haha

In all seriousness though even after this revamp with the powers playing better the game will still be on a downward spiral if something isn't done to content. How content plays is the main factor of the game. The powers can be as cool and as fun as they can be but if content remains super easy and gets nerfed at the first sign of a challenge things will def not get any better. Content is so stale and boring cause it takes no effort or offers any kind of challenge. How can you expect to keep people interested in the game like that?

The dev''s need to take a stand and make things challenging. I'm not saying make non elite stuff impossible but make it a challenge so players have to learn and think. Sure some people will complain but if they can't beat it and its not going to get nerfed then they will just have to take the time to learn what they are doing wrong. I don't get why its so hard to just let people learn......

I've said this many times but the game itself has created most of problems we bring up everyday. If they never started down this "make everything super easy" road the game wouldn't be in the terrible spot it is right now. By making everything so easy and then nerfing even the easy things all its done is make bad players. Instead of nerfs we should be teaching players what they are doing wrong cause you don't learn from handouts you learn form doing.

After the revamp i hope we can make a move toward better content and helping players get better. If not i know myself and many others will be done also.
    • Like x 7
  4. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Seems fair enough, might join you on that trip outta here
  5. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

A really huge shame. Awesome poster, vet and one of the few celestial players.

I understand your reasoning for leaving. Honestly the only thing keeping me is hope for the revamp and I like looking at quantum and celestial lol but I'll probably be trying skyforge or guild wars somewhere down the line.

Best wishes to you and I hope you're back sooner than later!
    • Like x 1
  6. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Mindless trolls like yourself are kinda the reason why the community is considered toxic.
    • Like x 5
  7. saywhaaaaaaaat Well-Known Player

Pardon?
  8. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

See you somewhere Fatal Star Wars
  9. Pults Loyal Player

Well about time.
    • Like x 3
  10. Sivulla Dedicated Player

I'm sure we'll find some way to make the time pass.
  11. spack2k Steadfast Player

fixed that for you :p
  12. Emoney Dedicated Player

Ive read a lot of your posts over the years.
    Youve never been nice to the people that write these type of threads either...

I will only say that it confuses me that anyone would play this game for six years, only to quit right before the best change in the past 4 years.
    • Like x 3
  13. Balton hero Committed Player

Don't want it, shouldn't have it, can't handle it.
  14. SasquaT Dedicated Player

15. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Read his post. He said he would.
    • Like x 1
  16. Pults Loyal Player

Not really the best. Forced changes in hopes of patching up scars.
    Forced battle tanking, forced staple mechanics across powersets.
    • Like x 1
  17. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

The best change, huh? I'm sorry but from what I've seen up to this point, while the revamp looks better than it originally did months ago, it still looks like complete **** lol. It still makes a bunch of changes literally not a single person anywhere even asked for and removes a lot of the features that make certain powers unique. On top of that, it makes most powers look like absolute garbage. I'm sorry, but monthly content was actually better than what we get right now, and that's saying something because monthly content was garbage too. This game's in a bad state at the moment and needs some real changes to get it back to where it needs to be. And if you think the stat revamp is really the best change after seeing where it's at right now, you are going to be in for a very rude awakening when it goes live. This game's going downhill, and the blind love needs to stop for things to get better.
    • Like x 1
  18. Cyro Committed Player

Looks like the community just suffered a........FATAL blow

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. Saami Loyal Player

Is this like when she said "We should start seeing other people"?
    • Like x 2
  20. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Best honest post from the op yet, even though I am also waiting on the stats revamp myself and other features that will bring the fun back to dcuo.
    • Like x 1