When the Veterans will gone

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BƖack, May 5, 2017.

1. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Can the app track lifetimers? those that payed $200 at launch for lifetime subscriptions. When were they last online? that sort of data is Shirley accessible by DBG... it's not going to show up on a marketing pie chart about user quantity (loose term that does not express recentness of activity/active user or define what active user means in the context of the observations used as marketing).
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

What was so cheap and broken about it? I played the content, saw everything fine, never glitched or exploited anything and loved running that content. Actually felt like u accomplished something when beating the raids instead of the 5 min alerts and 10 mins raids we have now. So much fun :confused::rolleyes:

And tbh over the last year or so ive seen way more broken stuff/bugs and glitches/exploits in the game compared to back then ;)
    • Like x 7
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Like I've said before, OC was like DCUO Kaizo edition. The alerts crashed my PS4 too, although that's admittedly not a problem everyone faced.
  4. Malachee Committed Player

Ol' Mr. Wilson yelled at you to get off his lawn once, didn't he?

I can tell from your tone. :cool:
  5. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

do i count as vet? i'm was there when this game just hit PS3 years ago...
  6. Pults Loyal Player

And only now you notice people leaving? This has been going on for more than two or three year already.

Also as for PvP. Nobody really cared about it other than a few players, it has been neglected for a long long time and the lack of "testers" is a direct sign of lack of actual players in-game.

I would also like to point out these is no generation shift of large scale, there aren't that many new players coming in and PvP community has always been a bunch of teens going at each others throats by talking smack more than actually participating in PvP instances. Also this crown is typical for making little tiny flashy characters with super speed and all sorts of materials and excessive auras. Also, nothing new or unexpected.
  7. Controller Devoted Player

If I leave I'll take my music with me, too.

Don't be too fast to push us out.
  8. Riggs Well-Known Player

Your friend said it so it must be true.

After all, your friend knows everybody in the world and everything they want to do.

He's like santa.

"No one man should have that much power" ... your friend must be a god.
  9. Aspirit Active Player

Bro I don't know which year you started playing but let me tell you the veterans have been replaced 3 times.

I have played since Feb 2011 and you would have no idea of the people that played then, when we were on small separate servers.
    There were veterans that during 2012 stopped playing, these are the real veterans and they've been gone for a long time the game is still fine.

I left in 2012, came back in 2016, recognised 3 people still playing, villain or hero, and 1 league.

These are from 300 ish I remember that were my friends and don't play anymore.
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

calling peoples that have played since the start for veterans makes me feel so old:p We are never veterans just evolved learners that still needs learning like the rest.
    • Like x 1
  11. JasonIsley Devoted Player

We will still be here, telling you to "git gud" and asking you how many SP you have, reminiscing of the AM/WM days of old. We're not going anywhere.
  12. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

all the old vets were a bunch of ninja looters anyway.
  13. krytine Loyal Player

I know it wasn't a focus for stats matter but it does feel like the game play takes in consideration some of the pvp aspects
  14. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

I probably love OC the most on this forums it's unbelievable so I may be biased lol but I don't think it was broken and it introduced the coolest power.

This person is probably mad they couldn't get Epic Odyssey until 2016.
  15. saywhaaaaaaaat Well-Known Player

A vet wouldn't ask the dev to sell feats.
    • Like x 1
  16. saywhaaaaaaaat Well-Known Player

Just gonna lie about my sp.
  17. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I'll dox you anyway.
  18. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

well apparently they do because i asked..
  19. saywhaaaaaaaat Well-Known Player

Well you're not a vet, sooooo
  20. saywhaaaaaaaat Well-Known Player

I'll just pm you and ask you how did you know, and you'll tell me "dox you idiot".
    • Like x 1