Stats Revamp 1.6: Fire

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Moja, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

• Flame Cascade
      • Increased cooldown to 2s, up from 0.05s.
      • Removed PI.
    • Fireburst
      • Reduced power cost to 200, down from 350.
      • Removed Knockdown.
      • Replaced PIs with additional damage vs. Burning targets.
      • Polished visuals.
      • With this cost and cast time, this ability falls into the “spammer / low cost” category, so it can remain the “default” attack for PftT users that want to spam it.
    Play with both of these powers on live ( PVE & PVP ) and you will see what I am talking about as far as spammabilty ( NEW WORD LOL ) goes.
    Also, test these two side by side and look at the damage difference.
    All you need to so is drop the cooldown back to original time and these two will balance back out.

• Inferno
      • Reduced power cost to 300, down from 350.
      • Removed knockdown and Immolation PI.
    • Stoke Flames
      • Now deals additional damage in DPS Role and additional healing in Tank Role.
    • Overheat
      • Increased power cost to 300, up from 275.
      • Increased cooldown to 12s, up from 10s.
      • Replaced Immolation PI with bonus damage vs. Burning targets PI.
      • Increased duration and ticks from 8 to 12.

Can you drop these three DoT power costs down to maybe 250-275?
        Also can you move Overheats cooldown back to 10 or 11 seconds?
        This will make the 3 dots come off of cooldown at the same time and make these 3 powers more fluid if used in order.
        This will help the PffT players a lot

I don't think you will have any issues as far as PffT partial players if flame cascade & the DoT powers are corrected.
    • Wildfire
      • Increased power cost to 300, up from 250.
      • Increased cooldown to 3s, up from 1.5s.
      • Instead of inflicting Burning, this ability now deals extra damage or heals vs. Burning targets, depending on your role.

Can you double check the damage in between Wildfire & the 3 Dots that I listed above side by side?
    • Burning Determination
      • Both roles now have a cooldown of 18s, changed from DPS at 6s and Tank at 20s.
      • Removed group breakout and PIs.
      • Now always heals up to 10 times.
      • Updated visuals
    Removal of the blue flame is not listed directly
    Could you add the blue flame and sound to fires shields for better visual and sound recognition?:)
    • Engulf
      • New ability!
      • Long range pull.:)
  2. Pults Loyal Player

It doesn't intact with Fireburst, Flame Cascade and Mass Detonation. Unless it was made to work in some patch I've missed.
  3. supalova20 Well-Known Player

thanks for the info bro.....keep up the good work
  4. Cyro Committed Player

Did you just quote yourself?
    • Like x 9
  5. Nemesir Well-Known Player

This is definitely not a good sign :confused:
    • Like x 2
  6. Pyrometers Active Player

Leave wild fire alone
  7. Pyrometers Active Player

spontaneous combustion needs a little looking at. I don't know if its the cool down or the damage. How can i tell if the primary target is debuffed.
    Spontaneous Combustion
    • Reduced power cost to 200, down from 350.
    • Increased cooldown to 3s, up from 1.5s.
    • Now debuffs the primary target, and deals AoE damage when triggered.
    • Proc damage now benefits from Burning.
    • Removed knockdown.
    • Updated visuals.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Posts above this one have been reviewed by the development team.
  9. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

• Like x 1
  10. L T Devoted Player

I think it's bugged, actually.

I don't think it's supposed to be a debuff in the controller sense.

I believe it's supposed to be like electric's overcharge-- where if you hit the target it explodes for extra damage. When I tested it, I could see the explosion FX... but didn't see any yellow numbers indicating extra damage.
  11. Ringz Dedicated Player

LMAO
  12. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Spontaneous combustion is not doing extra damage to burning enemies....I would go to a testing dummy and hit the power with him not on fire and would be seeing 3-4k hits...then i set the target on fire and would still be 3-4k hits....I would then go to another target do the same test and this time it benefited from the target being on fire,

i also think it needs a slight buff with the power being a 200 power cost. I was not seeing hits higher than 8k. My might was 14549
  13. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Do testing dummies register PIs? I have never seen any increase with dummies when setting up a PI. I don't think it changes anything. Probably have to test in Typhon's instead.
  14. Shark Dental Devoted Player

There seem to be alot of ways for fire to still be mobile, so I like that. Some powers are mobile already, and others can be made mobile by jumping (without losing damage).
  15. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Not sure, I'll test it more later tonight.
  16. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Note i have not tested Fire yet. but if this Stat revamp what sense does it make giving this power +65% Health over other power sets?? Not only health but any increase of stat like Defense and healing received.

Superpowers gain Taunt - how is this going to effect tanking with other tanks, Sounds like every move Fire does will taunt the enemies to attack them

Just from reading this sounds like Fire will have a unfair advantage against other powers
  17. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Fire always had 60 percent health increase although now it seems passive instead of based on power activation.

Every tank has received the defense buff so far so they can survive out of block

Fire also always got a healing increase which is higher on live, I believe.

For the taunt, I think there is bad wording. All tank powers have taunts. There is no aggro generation in this game. Everyhting is based on a timer. It is strange they added that line unless they changed something about it.
  18. L T Devoted Player

Keep in mind that PI is only a 10% boost on test. It's quite a bit harder to see.
  19. Korlick Loyal Player

Fire healing-in increase on live servers is 80% (90% if you equip the white chest mod). So...in that aspect, Fire is losing heals but it is gaining more defense. So the decrease in the heals % is understandable, i guess.
  20. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Thanks. I wanted to say 80 but I wasn't 100 percent sure. It's been a while since I thought about that stuff.
    We also kind of got a nerf to heals from a third party. If you were good you could take advantage of the healers' heals by not using your power after your buff wore off and got top off.More Health means you need more heals. Less health with the healing bonus meant you got topped off quicker. I suppose the shield and defense make up for it. However , I don't need really know where to put the shield.We are also taking less damage across the board so maybe 80 percent would have been overkill and made us waaaaay too easy for a healer to heal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.