Stats Revamp 1.6: Fire

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Moja, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The posts above this one are being reviewed by the team. Thank you for testing!

A note on the new pull. We won't be able to create new fx for the ability, and have used what is available.
    • Like x 1
  2. Pults Loyal Player

It's surprisingly good, just that the cone and AoE on it is fairly small for a multi-target pull.
    • Like x 4
  3. supalova20 Well-Known Player

seriously DEVS FIREBALL would be useful if it was AOE....and change WILDFIRE to original cool down please because fire seriously needs a AOE spammer of you gonna keep those power cost
  4. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

While assigning powers to my loadout within the loadout screen, the left window (description window) disappears as soon as I move my mouse cursor away from a selected power within the right window. The problem is that I am unable to read the full description of the power interaction because the left window needs to scroll down.
  5. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

You have Engulf as low cost AoE spam. Fireball works great on Bosses and single Target.
    Wildfire is the best move that Fire has now, seems that you want it nerfed.
    • Like x 2
  6. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Channeled powered are NOT damage rewarding for the RISK and WAIT TIME, not to mention a COOLDOWN for some.. Please balance the DAMAGES on ALL CHANNELED POWERS for ALL OTHER POWERS including fire, and ICONICS..
  7. IamINC Dedicated Player

If possible , as I am currently without PC/Laptop to do so myself can one of you lovely testers post some videos of Fire tanking in both playstyles (Active/Turtle)

Am very interested to see both styles in action , thanks!
  8. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

They make no sense bro i'm close to giving up.. Ask for a nerf for one of the powersets best moves"wildfire"... The logic here everyday beats me down more and more.
    • Like x 2
  9. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Why people keep talking about risk if they have option for remove this risk? Max Damage give 2% damage bonus, so you can replace it on Empowered Channeling & stop suffer from interrupts. But this does not cancel the fact that the channeled abilities needed some adjust.
  10. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I think that there is a flaw if empowered channeling isn't on the table. We should have to make meaningful choices and not have one be the clear winner.
  11. Korlick Loyal Player

Did they change Empowered Channeling? because on the live servers, it doesnt affect powers like Fireburst or Mass Detonation, and thats why people are talking about the risk.
  12. supalova20 Well-Known Player

no I want WILDFIRE to be 100 cost like FIREBALL or just make FIREBALL AOE...who said nerf WILDFIRE?.....an isn't ENGULF A tank move? if it is a dps move can we use it WITHOUT THE PULLING?
  13. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

You cant pull anything on a Raid as a DPS, which is the PVE content that really matters.
    And i hope they don´t listen to your suggetion, Can´t believe that anyone want the best move on the powerset nerfed...
    How many "spammable" powers you need on a loadout?
    Hint... just 1
    You have Fireball and Engulf. Pick one and let Wildfire alone.
    • Like x 3
  14. supalova20 Well-Known Player

can we use ENGULF as a AOE SPAMMER without the pulling when we are in DPS mode?
  15. supalova20 Well-Known Player

first of all CALM YOUR BUTT DOWN! I said lower the cost of WILDFIRE...... geez .....it will be alright.....
  16. Trexlight Devoted Player

Lowering the Power Cost will in turn lower the Damage.
    • Like x 4
  17. Nemesir Well-Known Player

Guy above is not a tester as he clearly doesn't have the full grasp of what he's saying and doing here on forums and even on Test and Live Server for that matter (Pros and Cons). Sadly around 5 out of 50 testers on this thread are legit testers and 45 are just trolls and hitchhikers riding on the back of those legit 5.
    • Like x 1
  18. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

No, it wouldn´t be ALRIGHT. Lowering the cost would impact the damage as Trex already stated.
    Absurd suggestions like yours almost got condemn ruined for Sorcery, thankfully it was reverted back to its first iteration.

Seems like you are new to Test, or don´t grasp how the adjustments are been handled on the Revamp by the developers.
    • Like x 2
  19. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

The amount of hits required needed to reach full passive buff needs to be decreased dramatically y'all.
    This tank will not hold up in survival mode the high rounds due to needing to hit stuff to be able to mitigate.
    I think this is where the option of turtle tanking is needed.
    To have mitigation being penalized for blocking is a concept I never understood. It needs to stop with all these powers.

I also want to state that since dom affect hots in such a big manner, it is no surprise that this powerset has hots for days.
    It's doing great in that aspect.

The pull is great and the power costs are good for tanking...
    It's in a relatively good spot. Could be better but it's in a good spot so far.
    • Like x 2
  20. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Here's the bug. Enjoy!
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.