Storyline npc's non interactable bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by The Jelly Bean, Apr 29, 2017.

1. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/DC-2467

Please use this issue to report any other findings of this bug. Thanks!

Basically npc's you need to interact with to complete a mission are showing the icon but we can't hit it after the game update or hotfix.
    • Like x 1
  2. Wallack New Player

Same happening to mi right now.

Was going to open a post but just saw this. Is there any other storyline I can follow to progress or am I stuck now? Not really nice.

Not sure if this has something to do with getting the side quest outside the outpost.
  3. FiressDraygen Well-Known Player

I tried helping a low level. The gathering intel is definitely bugged at the moment inside the Condemned Shipping Office.
    • Like x 1
  4. Haptyc Active Player

Also in toyman on stryker's island. Everything is red until I take the mission and same deal as everyone. such a waste of time
  5. Wallack New Player

Logged in hoping I could level up but still bugged :(
  6. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

You'll have to refresh my memory on that mission.
  7. Wallack New Player

You have to ask some Atlanteans for info and you go in disguised as an Atlantean by Martian Manhunter. Problem is you interact and nothing happens.
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you for the reports. Please continue to post them here or on the issue tracker.
  9. Wallack New Player

Is there any other main quest I can follow or am I stuck until this is fixed? thanks.
  10. Desolent New Player

Yes, it doesn't work and now i can't level up
  11. Desolent New Player

please help me, i want to get to level 30 my dcuo char name is lUchihaSasukel (Those are L's at the beggining and end)
  12. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Take your time and learn your role. Leveling up is way too quick as it is.
  13. Desolent New Player

ik my role Rage Dps im not new
  14. Desolent New Player

please responds
  15. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

We will have to wait till they deploy a fix for it.
  16. Risenheart-Jim New Player

I posted this elsewhere but it's worth posting again. The condemned shipping office. Go in talk to Manhunter, go down try to talk to a NPC. Leave, go back in, hug the right wall (Don't talk to Manhunter again) until you get to the bottom of the stairs you can now talk to the NPC's. If you turn into an atlantean you did it wrong, you won't change if you hug the right wall. Problem solved. I have to thank the individual who showed me this, I was going bonkers trying to figure out what was going wrong...
  17. Datapanic New Player

Still bugged and unable to continu to progress my character!!!! Cant interact with npc to continu quest.
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This should now be resolved.
  19. FiressDraygen Well-Known Player

Its was some with Queen in it. Thats all i remember. Its been years since i had that mission, sorry.