Pretty frustrated with PVP right now

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Saint Nutella, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Finishers can be for pvp if they get their stuff together. There are plenty of fighting games that have Finishers and I think it would be good if DC can get them right.
    • Like x 1
  2. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Finishers in most games are represented as the exclusivity of the individual graphic wise and meaning behind that character, like the injustice games, however in this game, there is nothing special but a measly 1 shot torwards players who health are 35% or under, It negates skill, and doesn't really compare or offer what other games offer.
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Sorcery 35% is broken. :(
  4. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

It was no different for off roles back in the day. Running as a heal tank or whatever combination you think has been around forever.
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

If you believe sorcery healers are the OP healers right now, it shows how out of date you are.
  6. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Honestly that was what I believed at the time. It could be celestial now that I think of it, but I haven't really done arenas since early last year. Regardless if I'm out of date or not, my main point was that I didn't believe that PVP, as a whole, was getting slightly better as the OP claimed.
  7. WonderWoman4Life New Player

I AM SO CONFUSED AS TO WHAT IS HAPPENING IN PVP NOW. The game play is unreal. In legends you constantly heal. In regular pvp my issue is that i have 101 pvp cr yet i am decimated by quantom and celestial powers within seconds. I have ice powers. Do I now have to switch to quantom or Celestial in order to compete because to me this seems VERY UNFAIR ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING I DONT WANT TO SWITCH TO EITHER OF THOSE POWERS. Yet this is something that is a constant within this game. Anyone else who i have paired with who DOESNT have those powers and is also of high PVP CR has the EXACT SAME ISSUE! I am SO SICK OF THE PVP GAMEPLAY IN DCUO! Literally sick! Yet I HATE the pve mission because after the 5th time of doing the same thing over and over again...BORED! I have a LOT OF TOONS times the boredom! So what does one do?
    • Like x 1
  8. WonderWoman4Life New Player

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT COULDN'T GET MORE BROKEN THEY WENT AND DID EXACTLY THAT!
    • Like x 2
  9. WonderWoman4Life New Player

PVP is the worst I have ever seen it and everyone involved at Daybreak couldn't give a frick and frack. They only want to add new material and to Hades with the added glitches and bugs so long as they are making their monies.
    • Like x 2
  10. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

I respect your opinion but removing one shots was definitely a slight improvement.
    • Like x 2
  11. BƖack Dedicated Player

The way DCUO goes now is a Self-Destruction.

Everything that comes from Time-Capsules, should be permanently placed in the Marketplace. Pvp should be fixed long time ago and unfolded, we need a lot of more Legends and Maps. if you truly care about our enjoyment Daybreak, make it happen pretty please.

Until this will not happend there is no option that you guys will get my or my moneys attention for state of the game like this, or things like Time-Capsules. And no matter how awesome the items are.
    • Like x 4
  12. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Correct, nothing has changed since the one shots were removed, which cause multiple other issues. Nature is and has been king of healing in pvp for a couple of years.
  13. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Well, the health regen issue is gone, as far as I can see in Legends pvp. Was not able to queue into an Arena match to check the health regen.

Wasnt able to check the spawning issue also before I logged off. Should be fine though, judging from Mepps reply in the Known Issues: GU70 thread.
  14. Captain Carkus Well-Known Player

15. Lithiumz Well-Known Player

He is. If you want to see broken send scrim to me and Trollstoned(When he returns). No one has beaten us in 2s in 6 months (With me as heal).
  16. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol, bro, I'm sorcery. I can tell you how it's not the best healer. You may be a good player, which can make most powers seem OP. The reason nature is the best healer comes down the it's power back, that's it. Not it's healing or damage, but the power back. It's the only heal power that works this way, which makes it the strongest.

As great as you are, if you team mate dies, not sure if he is a dps or troll, you'll eventually run out of power. Nature doesnt.

No matter how well sorcery can do in pvp, the power back will trump every other healing power. This has nothing to do with how you play. Believe me, when I sorc heal, I make it look good. And yes, it's hard as heck to beat me, but there is always the watcher crutch.
  17. Lithiumz Well-Known Player

I am agreeing with you. I am saying me and John are what is totally wrong with pvp.

My setup is extremely broken as hell:

I have:
    crit power
    crit healing
    crit damage resto cap vip cap,
    and 2.6k prec.

My uppercuts hit 4k and I never lose power. Combine that with atomic and you're never dying.
  18. Frankzilla Committed Player

This message is from a loyal supporter that hasnt played in over a year. Game will not change until you stop supporting the bs. You have ppl on a broken game begging from more cosmetics to waste real money on lol silly children. This is according to the devs schedule last year the so called revamp is months behind schedule. The water power set that was promised still not mentioned The first 1/4 of the year gone. Tisk tisk tisk it becomes a huge issue when you cant stand by your own words. But guess what dont worry about the state of the game I got this new Aura for ya lololololol.
    • Like x 1
  19. Life Caster New Player

Pvp really needs go back to the old days of having role specific class or unfortunately alot of people will quit playing DC. Honest truth.
    • Like x 1