Your cs is horrible

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by apocalypsegodx, Apr 27, 2017.

1. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

I recently bought two movement respec tokens. I use the first one to switch to super speed to get my feats when I switched they where not on my feat list so I couldn't buy them. Next I switched to flight to buy those feats, they where there. so I sent in a ticket to see what the could do for me. They can look and see I bought two, they can look and see I have 7984 replays, they can also look and see that I have the race feets for super speed on six other toons. So these guy tell me to go to the player run web site and report the bug ? Wtf is that gonna do to fix my problem?
  2. saywhaaaaaaaat Well-Known Player

Nice signature, I like the T-shirt
  3. Neuthonix Active Player

ilike peach
  4. Caroline Dedicated Player

Did you click on the "Randomize comment" button?
  5. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Tell them you also have a problem buying stabilizers for time capsules. That wil get you top priority.
    • Like x 3
  6. saywhaaaaaaaat Well-Known Player

No, its just that His mind wandered and never came back.
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

can't be sure because I've only changed movement mode and powers a few times over the years but where movement mode and unlocking feats are concerned I think what you want to do is use the movement mode token and then log out and back in again. that should make your feat list correspond with your new movement mode.
    • Like x 2
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Did you relog before trying to buy the feats?
  9. spack2k Steadfast Player

usually u need to relog with ur new movement mode so the server can register it
  10. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Yes that's was the very first thing I did when they didn't show
    Cs has emailed me back and flat out said I'm beat and ty for the 10$ donation
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Hmm that is definitely weird. Sorry to hear that.
  12. Simon Phoenix Active Player

Lmao
    • Like x 2