PM CR SP

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Saami, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Saami Loyal Player

Can any Playstation player shed some light why "PM CR SP" is so popular phrase when they seek for groups?. Is it because content is so hard that you need most geared players to get through it?
    Even those geared, very geared PS players do this.
    • Like x 1
  2. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Because cr is king and don't want fresh high cr's with little sp as they have no idea the mechanics of the game.
    • Like x 1
  3. the solowing Steadfast Player

Can you name me which non raid feat, says "this guy knows his mechanics and how to play"?
    • Like x 3
  4. warpaxio Well-Known Player

both platforms do it, i'm PC. at the end of the day why does it bother you?

and the anwser to your question is, they want to run trough the instance clean and fast...yes we all know the cr sp doesnt guarantee that and that there are good players with lower sp, but statisticly your chances of not having problems in the run are highger the higher cr/sp u have in group.
    • Like x 5
  5. the solowing Steadfast Player

and where are those statistic from?

[IMG]
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

Only lazy PC players. We just tab over and wavedox them, LOL.
    • Like x 4
  7. Caroline Dedicated Player

After the merge, we, the PC players on villain side were so weirded out by the PS players who were not letting you get in their group unless you told them your current combat rating & skill points.

I've never seen anyone on PC villain side demand that kind of information from players, or if anyone did, it was the minority of the people. You can have the players with the highest CR and SP in your group, yet not finish easily and without interruption or difficulty.

For almost a year, I've been mainly pugging and I never asked, even once to whoever's messaged me to join my group for their skill points or combat rating.

There were people who were telling me they're 10 CR below the CR that's asked by 90% of the player base and I invite them happily, without thinking twice.

It's fair to say that's preference. Some players prefer to finish a duo, an alert or a raid in a fast way, (although sometimes it ends in a totally different way) and some players don't really care about the CR & SP and try to help out whoever.
    • Like x 9
  8. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

The only content I can see CR mattering right now is God of Monsters (elite) and Survival Mode. Everything else is so easy that even a couple of 170s in the group make no difference. People beat GoM and Oly on day one without issues with mostly CR175. The most ironic thing is that Healers and Controllers don't need to care about CR differential at all because neither healing nor power healing nor CC are impacted by it in any way.

Asking for SP is just a way to make yourself feel important, I throw those people on ignore most of the time. No one who understands how the game works should be concerned about their teammates' SP in the slightest.
    • Like x 7
  9. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

Jokes on them, most of my sp's are from events and PvP
    • Like x 2
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

You're lucky you weren't around when Assault & Battery was first released.

"Need Healer for AssBat - PM CR SP and safe word."
  11. Caroline Dedicated Player

Actually, I was around way before that, I just have never seen it happen while I'm online. :)
    • Like x 1
  12. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Don't worry, they came out with a bs raid finally.
  13. Derio 15000 Post Club

Because as a solo healer I refuse to carry low CR dps, when most of us just want a quick run since we have done it a billion times(extreme exaggeration)
    • Like x 3
  14. JasonIsley Devoted Player

191/249 Nature Healer here for TTBE
  15. xBlackCoffeex Well-Known Player

Well i am pretty sure if you are shoving a bat up your *** then you need that information lol. Because only a 192 healer with 300+sp can even have a chance of healing the damage over time..lol. :D:D:D

Why did people ever call it AssBat? lol. I always said AB
  16. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

I don't answer LFGs where they ask for CR/SP....

If I do answer a LFG where they just said need x,y,z for blank...and they come back w/ a tell about my CR/SP I don't respond, even though I am always at or near top CR w/ over 250 sp
    • Like x 1
  17. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Dont forget to type LS like you are a snake

LSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    • Like x 2
  18. Jupiter Ross Well-Known Player

SP Is more of a measure of experience than skill to me....but I have noticed in the past that lower sp trolls & healers have a harder time w/ power management...but players are so overpowered compared to the npc's that if you have 2 well geared high so players they can pretty much make up for what what the other players may lack...exception being maybe DWF (pug groups still struggle in there somehow)
  19. Simon Phoenix Active Player

Lol nice
  20. Simon Phoenix Active Player

Thought I was the only one who did this lol.
    • Like x 2