Iconic Personalities

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SuperiorMouse, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Gimpy Loyal Player

Most likely because the topic is over 2yrs old and reviving dead threads is frowned upon.
    • Like x 1
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Aww for a second there, I thought mouse was back. :(
    • Like x 1
  3. Jak-Man Committed Player

3 years later and this freaking awesome idea hasn't been implemented in the game yet. I'd better call Jack.
    • Like x 1
  4. spookyboo Well-Known Player

Never, ever will this happen - the idea and creativity is to far ahead for the devs and its free :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Jak-Man Committed Player

Devs.
    • Like x 1
  6. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

Said it before several times in this thread, can't give it enough up votes plus its a perfect option for the market place. All aspects of one of these stances as a set or buy individual bits as needed but slightly higher per item cost.
    • Like x 2
  7. sayow55 Well-Known Player

it shouldn't matter that topic is old and reviving is frowned upon. the devs need to take note why we revive it. this is one of if not the best idea for this game to change things up and the work is already done for them. please devs take notice do not be biased because of age of topic.
    • Like x 3
  8. sayow55 Well-Known Player

9. sayow55 Well-Known Player

Happy people are liking this idea. Need more comments though and the developer have to actually care about what we say
  10. Ereez Well-Known Player

This is a really good idea, One of the best things about DCUO is customizing your character. Something like this would be great for immersion
    • Like x 1
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Lol post with 142 likes gets ignored. Typical.
    • Like x 3
  12. o Duncan Well-Known Player

13. o Duncan Well-Known Player

No Speedster should have Iconic personalities aswell, don't be greedy, This is supposed to make it fair for each fanbase
    • Like x 1
  14. o Duncan Well-Known Player

Actually Flash is faster in space aswell
  15. o Duncan Well-Known Player

CHEETAH is not a speedster
  16. o Duncan Well-Known Player

17. o Duncan Well-Known Player

18. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I'm sure we would all love for this to happen. But, we know why it can't right now, right? You're not going to force me to say it, are you?
  19. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

OMG THIS THREAD IS AMAZING SIMPLY AMAZING. Just look at the Wonder Woman animations for a moment!

Sad thing is it gets ignored :p
    • Like x 1
  20. sayow55 Well-Known Player

Man, great response to these ideas DEVS!!!! Why do you insist on ignoring this thread and then feed us STARRO???