Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. recoil Committed Player

[IMG]

this needs to happen. especially the back and guantlets.
  2. Ascended Well-Known Player

Dresden 7 gauntlets and T2 helmet aren't too far off, but I wouldnt argue with the back or chestplate.

If we got an Azrael style, I'd rather it be his red and gold post-Bat armor, that was one of the best costumes in comics at the time (not that the competition was stiff in the 90's)....
  3. sayow55 Well-Known Player

Need Capt marvel iconic cape, the new52 style sucks rocks. I'm old school Shazam, been asking for this for 6yrs and still nothing. It is already rendered in game on cap why can't you make it a style. The female equivalent would be power girls cape, so that would take care of both sides. Cmon devs, how long I have to beg?
  4. BrokenEssence Level 30

Okay, in character creation, strap scales, but for females, especially if you are really about to add the water to DCUO.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Riddler question mark pattern all over slimline, or a question mark emblem. The t-shirt from the vault is too casual. :p
  6. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

I would like to see injustice styles gods among us 1 & 2. Pleaseeeeee
  7. The Anxient Loyal Player

I would like to see a longer beard style even if it had to be a face style.
  8. superine79 New Player

[IMG]
    NEW SUPERMAN EMBLEMS PLZ :)
    NEVER HAVE BEEN GIVEN CHANCE, TO GET A SUPERMAN EMBLEM, HOPEFULLY IN 2017:)
  9. microhatter Active Player

Material styles that don't require you to spend hundreds of dollars on keys to get.
    • Like x 3
  10. Original Empress Well-Known Player

For a material I'd like to see a WEB material but honestly they have to find a way to give them the ability to affect one channel rather than the whole piece.
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

Id love to see a batman and superman emblem pack on the MP. 5 different emblems in each. Just choose from the different ones used in the comics over the years. Id love a red son superman emblem in there. Pic of some different batman/superman emblems below.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    This should be a no brainer for daybreak. Tbh im surprised it hasnt already been done. Also some capes in the future that emblems can be placed on would be great too.
    • Like x 3
  12. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I just finally got the last Central City attractions collection piece for SPEED AVATAR and I realized Ok! so we have three different policeman caps but no other regular patrolman pieces to wear with them (at least none that I've seen) I mean, theres a dozen different combat/swat type field jackets but no regular "cop-on-the-beat" looks
    • Like x 1
  13. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

OK! quick rant!

I AM SO SICK OF THIS CRAP!!!!
    About a year or so ago, I accidently hit the respect station in the Aquacultural area of the watchtower as Golden Dragon
    suddenly, I found myself unable to activate any of my armory builds I actually, have to go to my base and activate my appearance etc on-site! I tried re-upping all of my powers and traits as they were before but with no luck, as I'm locked out of buying/using four skill tabs needing weapon mastery. as a result GD has 40+ skill points that can't be spent and armories that are little more than display cases.
    Now! yesterday I'm playing my alt SPEED AVATAR all day and everything's fine, I get the Black Flash cowl, run around as CW-styled Zoom for a few missions. then, last night after I use several of my alts to run the spring event in order to furnish Classic Archer with some grass, trees and canopies...
    [IMG]
    I suddenly find my armories are locked again because I have insufficient skill points spent and again I have to go to my bases and activate the armories in person! I've had these armories set up for months and now this happens without any reason. last time it happened when I re-specced so I thought it was my mistake and fine! lesson learned... don't do that again! but now I didn't even re-spec and I have to go all the way back to my base to shift back to one of my pre-set looks!
  14. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Wrong thread for posting this dude, this thread is supposed to be for requesting Styles you might wanna see in the game.

This thread is not for Posting a Rant about armories, please do that elsewhere.
    • Like x 2
  15. AshenVoid Level 30

Personally, as a person who loves the more robe-y types of styles, my only go to is the druid set since no one wears that. i generally wear full druid with pied piper hood, but more robe type styles would give me more room for variety and would be much appreciated
  16. microhatter Active Player

GCPD uniform patrol jacket.
  17. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

James's suit

[IMG]

Julius's shorts

[IMG]

Jessie's shirt

[IMG]

Jack's jacket & jeans

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Sons of Trigon hairstyles pack(including Trigon hairstyle)
    • Like x 1
  19. Magfreakineto New Player

I'd personally like to see a style based on Animal Man!
    [IMG]
  20. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

The chest that the star labs brutes wear is something ive always wanted...actually, just all the star labs npc styles