Extremely Frustrated With 'Support'

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SingingTurnip, Apr 26, 2017.

1. SingingTurnip Active Player

On Sunday 16th April I noticed I only had a few days left of my membership so I purchased another 3 months. I've logged into my account today and see that it didn't renew but my bank confirms that money has been sent and so does my Xbox billing account.

Here's proof showing that it left my bank:
    [IMG]

That it was completed by Microsoft
    [IMG]

I then got the following response from someone called Thomas N

So knowing that this is not just a billing issue I stated so to Thomas:

He then stated:

So I contacted Xbox support and they advised me to repurchase the membership and they would refund me the £31.19 that I had paid on the 16th of April. By doing this it would cancel my previous membership and restart it with todays date, so I did and they refunded it me.

[IMG]
    Membership has 25% off right now hence the cost difference.

I gave the game 2 hours to recognise that I had indeed purchased the membership again but it is still showing that I haven't got it.

You can see from this screenshot that I do not have access to the episodes etc, and it's the same for power sets:

[IMG]

Steps I have taken so far are:

Powercycled the console and network
    Removed and redownloaded my Xbox Profile
    Given the game since the 18th April to recognise I had membership before being told to repurchase it today
    Gave the game a further 2 hours
    Reset the console

What else can I do?
  2. SingingTurnip Active Player

I have spoken to Daybreak Support who say go to Xbox and they've sent me to Daybreak refusing to give a refund because they had already refunded me as a good will gesture earlier.
  3. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Ping pong really is no fun at all when you are the ball....
  4. SingingTurnip Active Player

5. Pults Loyal Player

Then ignore all that, and ask your bank to return it since you did not receive the goods you've paid for. That's in case if your bank doesn't charge for it. I know mine would, hence why I mostly use paypal for online purchases.
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I feel bad for you. Not sure I would've posted all this financial information for everyone to see, though.