Bonus Stabilizer Weekend! April 21-23, 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reaper893 New Player

2. SheerFaith Committed Player

This should be the standard for paying members and not something special on a weekend..Im not impressed ..
    • Like x 1
  3. drac0nisw0lf Level 30

Yes. Do this more often please. We like this, a lot.
    • Like x 1
  4. AberrantAngel Committed Player

So just to make sure I did not misses anything. 5x fragments from event only, correct? 5x fragments are not also dropping out of TC that drop the fragments as part of the reward also. Cause that would be a nice little bonus also.
  5. SheerFaith Committed Player

I have opend those 2 TC and got 1 collection which I already have 2 green bytes 2 blue byts 1 piece of hand styles and 1 useless mod (useless for me because it was not for my power).
    So if there is someone who can explain.. why I should spend one single replay badge for this..
    • Like x 1
  6. krytine Loyal Player

You know honestly it should have always been something like this
  7. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

no talk of making increasingly horrible box odds any better...instead they bury us with openers for mostly worthless boxes...prob too late to keep the opener number steady just increase the odds the boxes contents are worth something...shame. on a more positive note...the starro event is not as horrible as it could have been...but thats a different subject
  8. sirpuffs_alot420 New Player

since i cant post anywhere else...

Is THE GREATEST COLLECTION still available? I was farming collections in mid metropolis and didnt get any... or do i need to be in gotham?
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

10. EvilSnake Well-Known Player

Please stop pulling at the curtain and don't look at the man behind it
  11. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. IamINC Dedicated Player

It's great to see you giving something to the community ...... But I'm with the majority here that are saying it's a futile exercise considering the drop rates of anything decent coming from the capsules.

Triple spores or ancient coins would have benefitted the player base more in my opinion.
    • Like x 1
  13. Please Stop Me Well-Known Player

Deeply appreciated. You can never hit the jackpot if you don't gamble and take a chance. I do indeed prefer that chance be free.
  14. Babazoz New Player

So, the next restart, then?
  15. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

THE reset is too HIGH!!! 87 replay badges is ridiculous for AN EVENT!!!??!?!?!?!?.. MMO should always ENCOURAGE an in game grind for something, NOT DISCOURAGE.. Both ALTERNATIVES(MP or REPLAY) leads to paying with your wallet. Devs run their numbers and to see if they get the same payout but you arent fooling anyone. Just seems Unethical.

NOW.. Before anyone says anything like"well dont buy/play/reset it, or its a business, or im being too cheap.. Im LEGENDARY for about 5 years CONSECUTIVE. In fact, my legendary membership is STILL ACTIVE, even tho, i havent played content since last AUGUST..
  16. IamINC Dedicated Player

:p DCUO hasn't encouraged grinding for things for a while now , they have made it progressively noob friendly and have everything easy to achieve in game (TC items obviously excluded)

Official reason for the replay cost was that they lacked the tech to stop the content being replayed , so ,they put the maximum cost in place as the instance was never meant to be replayable.

People have already conspired to insist the stabilizer event is a way to get replay sales up , i'm inclined to believe that's a possibility but who really knows , I like the stabilizer event personally , It means I will have stabilizers now to open the TC that I already delete as they drop , maybe i'll get lucky off the free extra ones :D
    • Like x 1
  17. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

No, The Greatest Collection event is over.
    • Like x 2
  18. sirpuffs_alot420 New Player

thanks. saved me a lot of time you did.
    • Like x 1
  19. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

No problem, I have a few extras, let me know if you want to buy some :)
  20. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

One of the best gifts a subscriber can enjoy, had to like for that.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.