Character story - "Forced Amazon"

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Eve, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Eve YouTuber

This is a story of mine hope you like it :)
    **I hope pictures will work**

[IMG]
    My name is Maria. I lived and served along-side the amazons for so long,
    I can't even remember the outside world anymore. You see, I wasn't born
    an Amazon. I was born a human begin. Just a normal baby. I was five years
    old when it all started. And I will never forget the rage I felt that day.
    Tiara and Bracelets. She also wore a red shirt and blue pant, and long red boots.
    "Hurry, sisters. We will leave at dawn, dress up and gather your weapons, meet us
    at the lake when the sun goes down." Said Priestess Sophia. "On our way," Says the
    Amazonian warriors, then they all left to get ready. "Diana," Sophia turned to her.
    "Yes, Priestess?" Diana asked. "We might have to fight for our sister, are you ready
    for blood-shad?" She asked. Diana noded. "No need for this. Trust me, we will have
    no problems at all." Diana replied. "I hope you're right, princess."
    I grew up with my new family. Learning to fight. I used to sit down and watch my sisters
    training, always asking Queen Hippolyta "When is my turn?" and she always replied with
    "When you'll be old enough." "And when will it be?" "Trust me, the day will come."
    [IMG]
    and a mission before of me. I Remember when one of my sisters came to my room, saying: "Diana has arrived and she's asking for you." I immediately ran to the throne room. First thing I did was hugging her. I missed her,
    It's been five years since she left and join the Justice League. She never came to visit, never sent a letter.
    Only Queen Hippolyta knew what's going on with her, and the Gods of course."I missed you so much,"
    I said, I had tears in my eyes. "I missed you aswell, Young sister." She said. "So, what's new?" I asked her.
    "The Justice League is recruiting new members. I was sent to welcome you in person to the League." Diana said. I was in a complete shock. I Didn't even know what to say. Diana smiled. "my congratulations, Sister." she said.
    I jumped in place, I was so happy. I turned my look to the Queen. She smiled at me. "The day has arrived."
    She said. "it is," Diana started to talk again. "And your first mission as well. You will go to Gotham City and
    meet with Batman, I know that working with men is not what amazons mostly do, but, You'll find he's not just a man. He's more. Anyway, Your task is to help him solve a crime. Yes, you will also get to kick some butt."[IMG]
    _________________________________[IMG]
    Two years after I joined the Justice League, I kept working with the Batman.
    We got very close, we even hang out together when we're not on duty. It's nice.
    One day Diana called, said she needed my help in Metropolis. I went there, only
    to find her fighting Circe, the evil witch. I joined the battle, It wasn't my first fight
    against Circe. But this time was different. "Oh, you've brought your little pet with you,
    huh, Diana? why, Can't handle me alone?" Circe laughed. "She's not my pet." Diana said
    with anger, attacking Circe with her shield. "Of course she is. Why else would she be here
    right now at all?" Circe laughed. "To fight you!" I shouted, jumping on her, but Circe Disappeared
    and re appeared behind me. "How dare you to attack me?!" Circe screamed at me. "I'm an amazon!"
    I shouted. Circe started to laugh. "Really? by Blood?" she asked me. "Huh? Yes, I mean, I think I am..."
    I was confused for a second. I looked at Diana, but she Didn't looked at me. "Oh! Diana! You Didn't tell
    Her the truth? Circe asked. "Truth? What truth?" I turned to Diana. "Leave it alone, Circe." Diana said.
    "I would but I Don't think she will." Circe said. She grinned. "Diana what is going on?" I asked her again.
    Diana sighed. "You....Ah... You are not an amazon. I mean, not by birth, anyway." Diana explained.
    "WHAT?" I shouted. "When you were four, the Gods contact us, telling us about a strong little girl,
    who needed to be guided to be a champion of the light. We prepared a group of amazons warriors and
    left for Gotham City. We took over your home, forcing your parents to give you up..." Diana continued
    to tell the story. I was in a complete shock. I Didn't know how to reply. My mind shut down completely.
    "How.. Why...." "Maria, Please... It was for your own good... So you can be who you are today..." Diana
    tried to convinced me. "No, Of course it wasn't for good. Not for her's, anyway. Here, Let me show you what
    Really happened." Circe strikes me with a magical spell, making me see everything that happened. The pain,
    The sorrow, everything came back to me. And now so is the Anger. Rage. I feel it in my veins. My heart,My bones. "Maria Stone, The ring chooses you, Because you are full of rage, pain, show the world no one
    should mess with your temper."

With blood and rage of crimson red,Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,Together with our hellish hate,We'll burn you all--That is your fate!

[IMG]

But... I stopped. I Froze. I can't hurt Diana. I know why they did is wrong, but... The amazons are my
    family now. She's my family. But where are my real parents? Who am I? And how am I gonna control
    the Rage inside me? and that ring... It's now a part of me. A part of my soul.
    • Like x 4
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Ooo, very good story, a few errors but nothing a good editor couldn't fix, looking forward to more :D
    • Like x 1
  3. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Great story. Can't have enough Amazon sisters in DCUO. As Dark said, it needed some light editing but still overall great character story. Thumbs up ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Thank you! I really appreciate this. I'm trying to improve my writing skills every time I write something new.
    By the way this is it for now :)
  5. Soul Dedicated Player

That was pretty interesting, thank you. :)

If you don't mind me asking - your nickname "YaheliWise" is that about an actual name? Jewish/Israeli perhaps?
    (Clearly, you don't have to answer that if you don't want to..)
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

A

Ehh Yes it is! thank you for reading! My name is Yaheli, the wise is just something I added over the years XD
  7. AlienNomad Well-Known Player

I agree with the previous statements. The whole concept of a red ring choosing an Amazon because of events during her childhood is very interesting and makes for a character with great potential for stories. I too would suggest some light editing. Specifically, capitalizing words in mid-sentence. You can intensity to the plot by other means. However, the overall story I thought was good. Nice work and thanks for sharing! Thumbs up! :)
    • Like x 2
  8. Soul Dedicated Player

That is really cool!

שלום, ותמשיכי לכתוב! את ממש טובה! :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

Wait you speak hebrew??? שלום חח תודה רבה כיף לקבל תגובות כאלה
    Use google translate if lost lol thank you!!!
  10. Eve YouTuber

Thank you so much! I really appreciate this!
  11. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

I wanted to throw this a like as I started reading it, but due to work stuff I haven't been able to get through it all way. I will finish and reply soon. I gotta do the same for Ms. Benz's as well.
    • Like x 1
  12. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

As promised, I finally got around to replying, sorry it took so long. Agreeing with the others, there are some grammatical items, but they don't seem to take away from the overall story. The idea is interesting, the whole "not amazonian by birth" and stuff. An amazon, or amazon trained gaining a red lantern ring is an interesting idea and could make for some interesting dynamics down the road, especially seeing as how she chose not to strike at WW after learning of the truth of her birth and such. Nicely done overall, hope to see some more in the future.

Side note: I thought about not putting this in, but just food for thought, I know this is fan fiction and all, but when you are "playing with someone else's toys" I would try to keep in mind who they are. Batman, I don't think would "hang out" with anyone in a recreational sense. I know this seems nit picky and all but just wanted to put it out there.
    • Like x 1
  13. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

This character story...I like it...
    [IMG]

I sort of agree, however, considering the kind of character (Amazon upbringing) I'd have no difficulty seeing Batman hanging out when not on duty, mainly sparring or just hanging out in the same room while each one fixes/tweaks their own gear, etc. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Like x 2
  14. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

I can see that. I want to make sure I am clear as to not offend the writer here, I did like the story and thought the idea was interesting and would lead to further interesting stories given the dynamics that they created. The Batman thing just was a side note thing that came to mind in reading that part. Hopefully no offense was taken.
    • Like x 2
  15. Eve YouTuber

Thank you, The Idea of Batman hanging out with her It's because, as told in the story, the league was recruiting new heroes,
    those young heroes were "Pinned" to Iconic heroes just as Diana herself, Batman and Superman. They were taught new stuff,
    well, It was most new for Maria since she grew up on Paradise Island, She was really aggressive toward men, so Diana thought
    It would be the best for her to work with the Batman, Since Diana had to go through the same path to trust a man, she did it with
    Batman (And Superman). So working by Batman's side, they became closer. In the future, He's trying to help her find her parents.
    They got very close and very protective of each other, Like father and daughter relationship. And to help her feel more "Normal", Like
    She wants to badly, the right thing to do from Batman's side is to let her feel and live the world of humans. Go out to parties and etc.
    And since Batman (Bruce Wayne) is the only human begin in in league, He's the best she could have. :) Also, He know's What will
    Happen if she falls to the wrong hands. If she will go bad, Well... Maybe I'll save it for the next story!!! lol
    • Like x 1
  16. Eve YouTuber

Your gif made my day!!! more to come soon, thank you for replying!!! And see my other comment I explained what I meant with them
    hanging out, and yes, what you're saying is kind of showing the start of their relationship, when they just met she was very aggressive toward men (Since she grew up on Paradise Island) and he likes to work alone and he really Don't wanna deal with it again (Diana ahem)
    So yeah, this was the start but you know times past and... next chapter is coming soon soo :)
  17. Riggs Well-Known Player

I enjoyed it.

A few little tweaks here and there needed but nothing major however the bit I quoted niggled at me.

I know it's a small thing but it says they are leaving at dawn and to meet when the sun goes down ... at dusk.

Like I said, it's a little thing but it stood out to me.
    • Like x 1
  18. Eve YouTuber

Thank you, I noticed my mistakes. Will be better each chapter. :)
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Figured that just meant they had a day to prepare
    • Like x 1