Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

Can you just give us access to the In Game Bizarro hair style please
  2. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

The original comic Dark Knight returns Armored Batman style when he fights Superman
  3. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

Bizarro superman emblem
    Why are the BvS emblems so small on almost everything, there are a few items where there the proper size but on slimline styles for example, there waaaay too small.
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Alex Vega' hair and outfit from Dexus Ex Mankind Divided, or something like it as Im sure there is copy rights ect ect.
  5. Black Peacock Active Player

The fact that FINALLY, F I N N A L L Y we have actual, proper bracers in game (even though they are Starro inspired, but still) is absolutely bonkers. I guess the tech issue which was the problem during AF2 was overcome, right?

Now, is there any chance that we will see the actual Amazon/Wonder Woman bracers in game any time soon, or are the tech issues for those still present?
    • Like x 1
  6. Please Stop Me Well-Known Player

Keep in mind that I am somewhat new so maybe this already does exist in the game and I just haven't seen it yet. A few ideas that I wanted to throw out there just for the sake of it.

1. The tally mark scars that Zsasz has allover himself.

2. Bat-zarro or for that matter the entire reverse justice league

3. Crime Syndicate.

4. Earth 2 Batman or Damien Wayne Batman.

5. Phantom Lantern gear. People would go crazy for it.

6. The "Hell-Bat" batsuit.
  7. Please Stop Me Well-Known Player

And I guess there really isn't a good place to post this. It would probably ruin everything as everyone would pick it, but an "Anti-Hero" category would be amazing. Basically they have both the watchtower and hall of doom. Access to both sides. Or make it an option when you max CR on either side. Again, I know that everyone would choose this and it would be a game full of nothing but anti-heroes, but I had to throw it out there.
  8. Celis Active Player

I would personally like to see new hairstyle packs. More specifically, modern/contemporean hairstyles.
    • Like x 1
  9. Clear Pepsi New Player

I would like to see a lexcorp security officer style for villains and a waynetech security officer outfit style added to the game. I think it is a unique style players would enjoy or you could just make it a police outfit and put it on the market for 500 mc which i would gladly purchase.:D
  10. Clear Pepsi New Player

11. recoil Committed Player

we majorly need: face styles, back styles, and chest styles. personally i think they should put some outfits already in content as npc styles in for players either as drops or as vendor items. i also agree that an anti hero function would be awesome maybe even make it where villain styles could be bought from a vendor situated in a cross faction area like gotham wasteland or robinson park reservoir or forum of the 12 caesars.
  12. BATWlNGdccu Active Player

I'd like to see Batwing, particularly a head style and a chest style.

Would also like to see some Superman and Batman styles similar to Injustice 2. I know it's a long shot, but I really like those.
  13. BrokenEssence Level 30

I'd like to have a style centered around this.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  14. 8balls Well-Known Player

What we need is a spandex skin. It may not seem like much but being able to put any kind of costume part over spandex could do a lot for costume design.
    • Like x 1
  15. Jamil-797 New Player

• Like x 1
  16. yodamaster1290 New Player

I'd like to see the New 52 styles
    • Like x 1
  17. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

In either the marketplace or the War Room Vendor machines...
    a plain hoodie sweatshirt to color and emblemize however we want...
    (by far, that has to be the easiest thing someone could ask for.
    • Like x 4
  18. Kuno Loyal Player

Existing hairstyles:
    Carol Ferris, Fatality, Hippolita, Artemis, Athena, Hecate and remaining amazon styles.

Skins:
    Tintable spandex catsuit up to neck.
    Mesh up to neck.
    Leather catsuit up to neck.
    Leather catsuit with zipper down showing cleavage (think sexy Catwoman).
    Elemental skins.
    New upgraded HD regular and ethnic skins.

Costumes:
    More high heels!!!!
    Ninja stuff.
    Ninja carfs.
    Weapons holsters and back styles: single katana, dual katana, big sword, shields and so on.
    90s classic super hero stuff, like leather jacket with tights underneath.
    More leather jackets.
    More revealing, unique and sexy versions of the sets for female like the old good days of Divine, Archangel, Seraph and Talon Lord.
    • Like x 3
  19. Ascended Well-Known Player

Monkey Head. Apes and monkeys have a long history with comic books so why the hell do I not have a dapper-dressed ape in my character list? Toss the thing on the MP along with the rhino, bird, and boar heads. If the devs are worried about DCUO turning into planet of the apes, then make the mask non-redeemable for your other characters; you get one ape head per purchase.

Trigon's Spawn Mask. Four eyes. Simple enough.

Eclipso's Face. That partial circle covering half the face.

I'd like to see some Iconic gear for Cyborg, the Martian Manhunter, and Animal Man/Vixen. The cybernetic lockbox gear is pretty decent but I want something more involved and cool; with moving gears and whatnot. The Manhunter....it's just time he got some iconic gear. And you could do some really cool gear styles by playing with the ghostly images of animals that Vixen summons.

And where's my Darkseid Iconic gear at? You can get really damn close with stuff we already have but I want the real deal.

As much as I hate to admit it, I've really liked the emblems in the team-up capsules, but how about some villain themed emblems next time? Brainiac, Harley Quinn, Darkseid, Deathstroke, Bizarro, etc. Since the team-up emblems tossed Captain Cold in as the token villain, maybe this batch could give us the Aquaman emblem as the token hero.

How about some styles inspired by the geography of DC? "Priest of Khandaq" robes, armor based on Russia's Rocket Red or China's Great Ten, etc. How about some alien head gear? Dominators, Gordanians, Martians, etc.

I'm hoping that with the JSA themed content dropping in a few months that we get some Golden Age styles as well; something retro and pulp-flavored, maybe pulling some inspiration from the Bombshells stuff for added variety.
    • Like x 2
  20. recoil Committed Player

love the trigon's spawn and eclipso face ideas. just to add to this can we get azrael batman armor? it is somewhat iconic after all.