Felonious US Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Anxient, May 19, 2016.

1. IamINC Dedicated Player

Bumping for the Felons!....
    • Like x 1
  2. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Morning guys! Looking forward to killing some starfish or whatever with y'all tonight. Bumpities!
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

if you guys ever need a tank or if you'd like to break from tanking to get your dpsing on anx hit me up ;)

191 both roles
    • Like x 1
  4. IamINC Dedicated Player

Jumped back on US side this afternoon (UK time), looking forward to smashing through some stuff with the felons and help yourselves to the 300+ qwardian TC's in the league bank!!
  5. The Anxient Loyal Player

Big welcome to our new members!
    • Like x 1
  6. The Anxient Loyal Player

Looking for a group to make the starro grind a little more fun? Hit me or one of the officers from the op up for an invite.
  7. The Anxient Loyal Player

Bump back to the top
  8. The Anxient Loyal Player

9. roxy spaulding Active Player

• Like x 2
  10. The Anxient Loyal Player

It's starro feat night. Going to be finishing off the starro members raid.
  11. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

So, in the excitement of trying to be witty and entertaining and entice people to join the league to meet the man that's putting a smile on their face one looping moveable picture at a time coupled with the high I was on from coming back to the game and seeing all my friends people that tolerate me playing with them, I completely forgot to welcome all the new people that joined the Felonious Family.

[IMG]

I'm terrible with names and remembering things that aren't right in my face all the time, so I don't actually recall what the name of the league was that partnered up with us was, but I do know that Fatal Star was in it and that dude is awesome. I've yet to have any dealings with our new friends outside of Fatal Star, but that's mainly because I'm a filthy casual and haven't been on regularly BUT I know that you all are infinitely better than the last league we partnered with if for no other reason than you don't breathe solely through your mouths and try to get romantic with people you're related to by blood.

On the serious tip, Felonious is and always has been an organization that prides itself on being welcoming to everyone and a fun and enjoyable place for people to hang out and play a game we all enjoy. We know we're not everyone's cup of tea and that's okay because if you're playing a game that has no "end" and that you pay to play it's kind of important that you like the people you're with. To that point, while we may get a little dark or blue at times with the things we talk about, it's all meant in jest and we never seek to actively offend or hurt anyone and actually rally against things like hate speech and intolerance.

To anyone reading this that's a newcomer to our jacked up little family, welcome! To Fatal Star...

[IMG]
    [IMG]

#FatalStarhaslefttheleague
    • Like x 3
  12. The Anxient Loyal Player

OLY, GOM, and a little pvp. Was a good night.
    • Like x 1
  13. DaZeeHero Level 30

I have a villain who might join if you'll have her, her name is Tetra Quark, Atomic DPS.
  14. The Anxient Loyal Player

I'll add you to my friends list and try to catch you in game
  15. KingKoopa88 Active Player

It's the end of Monday! It's all uphill from here! *shameless bump*
  16. IamINC Dedicated Player

I'd actually like to get on at some point , dam overtime shifts!! Hope you guys are all good .... I mean bad , bad definitely bad!
    • Like x 1
  17. The Anxient Loyal Player

All dark and evil on this side of the pond bud
    • Like x 2
  18. IamINC Dedicated Player

Good stuff , this is my last night shift for a few days , will try and pop on early hours of tomorrow morning and catch some of you guys!
    • Like x 1
  19. The Anxient Loyal Player

Sounds good
  20. The Anxient Loyal Player

We are currently recruiting all roles.