Gadgets Bugs S.R.

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by TheDark, Apr 5, 2017.

1. TheDark Devoted Player

Thermite Mine:
    In Damage role it stuns 8 targets for 3 seconds but NO control effect is applied in Controller Role.

EMP:
    While in damage role, no additional damage is granted when applying electrified Power Interaction on targets. It does work only in Controller role.
    • Like x 2
  2. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I can confirm both of these.

Just to add:
    • Battle Drone is not returning power in Controller role. At least it wasn't returning power to the caster (me).
    • Paralyzing Dart and the Mine powers are not increasing the hit counter.
    • Like x 2
  3. Shin-O-B Developer

Good catch, TheDark! Thank you! This should be fixed in the next build.

This should be fixed in the next build as well. Until then, you should try EMP out on a Dazed target while in Damage Role! LOL

Paralyzing Dart and Thermite Mine should increase the hit counter next build too. Thank you, Penryn!

Thanks for checking out those changes, you two. Right now we have been pretty busy working on the other power sets (along with our "normal" tasks), but I do intend on giving Gadgets (and Mental) more focus after we finish the first pass of the last two powers. Thank you for your patience.
    • Like x 2
  4. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Since you're already here, I like the new changes and feel like there are a lot of decent options now. The only thing I'm really concerned with right now is Suppressor Turret still because of the horrendous cooldown. I think the cooldown should be brought down to 15 or 12 seconds and it should exploit PI instead of applying it. No one ever used Turret to apply PI, and no one ever will unless pet mechanics are radically changed.
    • Like x 2
  5. Shin-O-B Developer

I'm going to put in some work on Suppressor Turret when I can return to Gadgets and focus on it. Pets take a little more time than the average ability, so it's not something I can do in passing like bug fixes and small adjustments. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about it! :)
    • Like x 4
  6. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Thank you ! Sincerely, Mental players
    • Like x 3
  7. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

That's great to hear! I'm looking forward to it.
  8. Revafall Well-Known Player

Sounds great Shin. I have a question though - Supressor Turret is very "military alike" is it possible to get a more "gadgets friendly" version in any way, like the drone Gadgets has, that look less like Munitions?
    • Like x 1
  9. Shin-O-B Developer

OK, after some tweaks and some testing, it doesn't look like Mines will be able to increase the hit counter by next build. This will require more investigation than I expected. Just a heads up! :eek:
  10. Shin-O-B Developer

I'll keep that in mind, but it's not a super high priority. I would like to get Suppressor Turret functioning nicely first before I look at its aesthetics.
    • Like x 1
  11. Michael_Myers New Player

Any chance of making the turret a permanent pet again?
    I would much rather it stay out til it's killed versus having it be on a timer.
    The turret was what made me pick gadgets back in 2011.
    Now that power points are going I will be able to use it without having to spec into unnecessary abilities just to get it.
    • Like x 1