Stats Revamp 1.5: Celestial

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by spord, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxwill Committed Player

Are those interruptable or not? Seems they can be interrupted so as developers were saying the greater the risk the greater the damage.
  2. Maxwill Committed Player

Did you use 165 trinket + supply drop+ nitro 8 + omega+ had all league buffs ? and how much total might you had?
  3. Karasawa Loyal Player

-Corrupted Divine Light appears bugged as previously mentioned; the DoT doesn't do any damage.

-Right now multi-input combos consume power as soon as you input the first command even though you're not doing any damage yet. I feel they should only consume power when you actually complete the final input of the combo or else it'll be extremely annoying when you get CCed, use up your power, but miss out on all your damage.

-I assume all the combos have their damage based on 100 power cost. However, this doesn't make sense for multi-input combos since it takes 2-3 seconds to charge them up yet you only get 100 cost damage. This may be why Haunt and Smite are overperforming at the moment. Divine Light and Plague combos should have damage comparable to 300 cost abilities since they have 3 sec cast times, and the rest should probably be based on 200 cost damage.
    • Like x 5
  4. Maxwill Committed Player

Even with nitro 8 and omega and supply and 165 trinket, (which we shouldn't use on testing dps) I didn't get 45k

5. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Multi-input combos should be more rewarding, especially PcDL - DLcP
    • Like x 3
  6. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Yep and imo since those are the 2 longest combos they should give you the best rewards.
    • Like x 2
  7. Aerith Rose Committed Player

None of the other power combo types have multi input to do their damage, only celestial. Honestly, I think it is time to remove it. This has always been a big problem with celestial. Long combos which leave you vulnerable with no damage in between.
  8. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

I donĀ“t agree, its one of the things that make Celestial unique and different from other powersets. What we need is more reward for the Time-risk it takes to perform those combos.
    • Like x 4
  9. Derio 15000 Post Club

Glyphs seem to be broken and not producing any damage.
  10. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

PI and clip speed.
  11. DistantWalker Well-Known Player

Um mepps right now celestial is super broken in pvp incase you didnt know. I think the the damage can stay but add more skill to the power set such as blocks, interruptions. you dont even have to change anything for the power, just add more blocks and interruptions so the power cant be abused in PvP.
  12. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Update: I hit 26.157 for single target as celestial. I quit severe parser testing until they fix the server lag. Can't even get to 40s without a lag spike and my divine light, my bot, and my powers on cooldown for like 3-5 seconds. Worse than yesterday.
  13. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

No need to add interuptions if the Am s are gone, just tone the damage for pvp and leave it for pve, how is this hard daybreak?
  14. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

15. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Here's my first pass with feedback:

Note: The playstyle I'm trying to replicate is at 19:50 from the live server.
  16. BumblingB I got better.

PvP testing is a bad idea right now as there is no balance passes to it yet. You say it's broken, so is the rest of them also, there is no power scaling in it.
  17. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
    We are already vulnerable to interruptions. Have you tested this on the 1.5 version and have some footage of what are you talking about?
    • Like x 1
  18. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

No. Just no.

Mepps isn't the one to ask on this first off. It's spord.
    Second, you think Cele is bad, Elec is worse in PvP and so is Quantum and Earth. They are burst monsters more so than Celestial.
    This power set is already super interuptable. You're not thinking about the healing side of it which is straight garbage in PvP dude.
    Stop trying to ruin powerset. You've posted feedback time and time again and most of the time it's highly inaccurate and of a churlish and deplorable nature.
    I suggest you stop now or this distance will be the final one you walk.

Seriously man. I know you love PvP. I do too but now is not the time and your suggesting such things for Celestial will only ruin the power for healing and dps will be nigh impossible to get combos off for sufficient counter punishment.
    Stop. Now
    • Like x 4
  19. Derio 15000 Post Club

So what I have discovered so far is that either Smite and Haunt are extremely broken, or all the other combos are completely underpowered. Especially DL and Plague both combo variants.

Malediction to benediction and then Smite combo to Haunt will always give you the maximum % of health restored allowed based off your restoration and dominance.

I do think the longer combos should have the highest damage potential. Blessing into Deathmark does not heal you or others if your Deathmark actually kills the target.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Locked momentarily while we review the weekend's feedback.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.