Attn: Devs (LPVE Map Cycle)

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Nemesir, Mar 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nemesir Well-Known Player

Just wanna report that you (Devs) probably forgot to put another Map on the LPVE Cycle Queue Window.

After OAN Sciencell LPVE Map cycle was over, there was no LPVE Map on the Queue Window right now under Events > General Tab.

Please need this to be fixed ASAP coz we're losing too much time on our LPVE feat farm runs.
    • Like x 1
  2. Nemesir Well-Known Player

I've noticed something odd about it already last Friday when the next LPVE Map didn't show on the Queue LPVE Cycle, but i just thought that it must have been bugged, late, or something. It's just earlier today that when OAN Sciencells LPVE Map cycle was over and was removed and LPVE Map rotation suddenly was halted and there's no LPVE Map availableto Queue in now :(

And i also thought that LPVE Map rotation cycle was automatic. I guess the loop counter variable on the code reached its limit :confused:
    • Like x 1
  3. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

Yeah I'm not happy about the lpve map not rotating out this weekend.

Fix it please.
  4. Nemesir Well-Known Player

It has been 8 HOURS now and still no fix on the LPVE Map on Queue. And not even a single word from the Developers about it, meaning NOT EVEN ONE in the server room or even here in the forums is monitoring/watching their own game :(
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You are correct. We do not often monitor the forums at midnight on Sundays. We will address the LPvE absence.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.