What is your most embarrassing memory in DCUO?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mepps, Mar 20, 2017.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

No one wants to admit to that one...especially since it's still an ongoing problem.;)
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I used to wait till it dropped down to 10 mil on the broker and bought them for at least 5 toons (all before feat sharing)...and no matter how long I farmed, never saw one pop up UNTIL after feat sharing and the prices on the broker dropped them to about 1 mil.
    • Like x 1
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Hm..did Anyone remember to ask Mepps what's He's most embarrising dcuo memory is? :p
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

If I had to guess, it was during the Q&A livestream with Jackster when he mentioned that they would love to do a part III to the War of the Light Trilogy (which already happened, however disappointing that end was...:rolleyes:). Tht was priceless.
    • Like x 3
  5. Treskar Committed Player

Easy, the day I paid for my first subscription. August 30 2016 is the day Stealth started to fail. That day I somehow caused all stealth functions to fail for anything above tier 6 raid alert duo. No block, no movement mode, no powers, no attacks could be done for any group at any time without my toon saying "You paid for this!??!?!" "I am not letting you play me anymore." Then it went further down the tier list and then... leapt to another power. Totally mental I was to buy a subscription, now I can share this embarrassing memory. thank you.

Waste to spend for a year sub to have your powers negated the whole year then another power getting itself rekted. I felt a trend coming. Stopped playing after Mental toons started going on strike too. Still have 5 months. Think gonna go swimming and get my water powers.

Betting you all were laughing hard at us players as devs but then again you were probably happy crying about all the money you finally have.
  6. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

After getting my Main Toon to level 30 I decided to make a second Toon. I tried 3 times to get into the China Town Police Department, with my new Toon, only to get blasted away each and every time. After several W.T.F's, I raged quit. At the character selection screen was where I realized that my second Toon was actually a villain.
    • Like x 4
  7. eanur Well-Known Player

Worked night shifts for 2 years back in the day when batcave 2 was a thing. Feel asleep while tanking the last boss (I know easy to do when taking brother eye) and woke back up to find him doing his doom spin towards me. Scared the **** out of me and others in ts when I screamed.
    • Like x 2
  8. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

I make too mistakes to truly have "one" embarrassing moment.

One of my friend's (he no longer plays sadly) most embarrassing moments happened back in the T5 or perhaps early T6 days. It was during a chill Black Dawn run.

See I have this problem, if I play when tired I can get silly, I don't mean normal silly, I mean silly beyond anything you can imagine.

I was tired and prior to going in the run we were goofing off and I kept going into an Irish accent. Than of course our queue pops up and said there was way I was going to go over to the other channel and talk like that (granted we didn't need to be in voice, we just wanted to be to make sure everything went smoother). I also tend to not like being "challenged" when I'm in this sleepy silly state.

No one made a comment about the accent, not even the guy who kept flirting with me :rolleyes: .

My friend was torn between being embarrassed and trying to keep his laughter in the entire time. It was a good night over all, I think.. to bad that was such a long time ago.
  9. Aspirit Active Player

Time capsules are a huge embarrassment for all who spent more then $20 and got nothing.
  10. Tikkun Loyal Player

That's my secret; I'm always embarrassed.
    • Like x 3
  11. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. TemporalHawk Well-Known Player

years ago when I first started playing and got to lv 30 on my first toon and seeing S bot and thinking I'm level 30 now I can take him by myself I still laugh at myself about that even tho nows days I'm more experienced my main a quantum troll is 189 cr and 275 sp on both rolls and my tank and healer alts are same cr and near same sp as my main
  13. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

singing "somewhere over the rainbow" while my mic was on.
    • Like x 2
  14. Irvs444 New Player

15. Irvs444 New Player

HEY MEPPS LESTEIN UP U MADE I NICE GAME BUT IS KINDA BROKEN BUT U CAN MAKE UP FOR THAT YOU HAVE TO SEND A MAIL TO EVERYBODY IN THE DC UNIVERSE 2 MATERIALS PHONEX AND VOID SINCE EVERYTHING IS EXPENSIVE AND ALSO HAVE TO PAY FOR DLC WICH SUCKS OH YEAH ALSO GIVE EVERYONE 5 DIFFERENT AURAS IT HAS TO BE SMOKE,PLASMIC AND THE CAPSULES AURAS Just know you don't have to do this BUT if you want to make your game better i think this is the right way so go ahead ;)

DCUO IS AWESOME :)
  16. Irvs444 New Player

IM PROBABLY GONNA GET BAND FOR THIS
  17. High Troller Loyal Player

Back in 2011, I was asked to solo troll last boss of Outer Caverns raid.

This was back when I just happened to be in the correct role at the time and used powers that looked cool.

Many yelled at me. Some screamed. Some used CAPS in group chat. I didn't know what power over time was. I didn't know the different roles. I just wanted to play the game.
  18. smoove76 Committed Player

I've never been embarrassed, I embarrassed more ppl in Troller stance than ever been embarrassed. :cool::cool::cool::cool:
  19. Kharhaz Committed Player

I messed up when I forgot to cancel the membership and let you ******** take 30 pounds of me before cancelling. Wont make that mistake again.
  20. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

My most embarresing memory while playing was thinking daybreak would Change things for the better.
    • Like x 1