Bane versus Venom Death Battle prediction?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Darkerusaelp, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I predict that Bane will win and when he does the symbiote will bond with him creating a new Bane. Let's call him "Vein" for now.

Also "It ain't rats, it's never rats."

P.S. Why do I think Bane will win you ask? Well if they take into account that Bane is not just a walking muscle like Thor. Bane is pretty smart, he will (more than likely) find out Venom's weakness based on either Plot Induced Stupidity or the fact that Venom is a dumb jock. Hate to generalize but it's the reason he never beats Spiderman even though he's much stronger.

Without exploiting the weakness Bane gets stomped because Venom has feats that prove he's stronger than Spidey and just incase you forgot how strong that is...
  2. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Which version of Venom are we talking about?

Looks like classic Eddie in the first video, but the last video ends with the Mac Gargan version.

Are they now going to sub in the Flash Thompson version for the fight?
    • Like x 1
  3. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

:D
    • Like x 2
  4. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

How about Topher Grace v. Tom Hardy. :D

[IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

With ASM # 317 Eddie Brock as Venom, the symbiote possessed intimate knowledge of Peter Parker from the bonding process. And all that got transferred over to Eddie afterwards. Hence Eddie knowing his secret identity, friends and family. I think? Anyways all of which he used against Spidey.

So Spidey's trying to sneak around and look for help. Meanwhile Venom is following the entire time. Invisible to Peter's Spider sense. But Eddie wanted a one on one and enforced that. Always thought he was quite devious and cunning in that issue. Not some big dumb cross eyed jock screaming NERDS! lol.
    • Like x 2
  6. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Just kidding, thumbs up!
    • Like x 1
  7. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Tom Hardy no question.
    • Like x 2
  8. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

The thing that they will probably focus on is how strong is (Spiderman and) Venom. In the Venom introduction they briefly mention that Venom can shoot webs that Spiderman can't break out of. So the question will be how strong is a maxed out Bane. What feats do they have in the comic books, tv shows or movies.
  9. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Bane loses to a butter knife that cut his cheap hoses , come on bane after all the hose pull defeats , put it inside (put ur hose away)
  10. Hamurabi Jones Committed Player

If Bane defeats Venom and becomes the new host to the symbiote, does he finally acquire a sense of humor through osmosis?
  11. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Maybe.
  12. Hamurabi Jones Committed Player

Then Venom's loss won't hit so hard.
  13. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

What a long discussion for nothing. You can practically read up in nearly any Bane comic that Bane has Venom for breakfast....
  14. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

I agree with the idea the symbiote would be the decider...as in once it saw how brutal and murderous Bane was on his own it might agree to bond with him and kill its first host...its not needed now...
  15. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

16. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

That's why I prefer to drink mine. :D
    • Like x 1
  17. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Bane has no advantages except with his intellect but even with figuring out Venom's weakness to fire and sonic waves, it would only allow him to hurt Venom. It wouldn't be as debilitating for Venom as it would be for Bane losing his supply of Venom in this fight.
    [IMG]
    Venom has wiped out a team of soldiers with flamethrowers and sonic weapons. He's also held his own against both the Human Torch and Spider-Man with a sonic gun. Venom has walked away from Bazooka shots and punches from the Juggernaut.

And there's always this...
    [IMG]

Bane's only shot of winning is challenging Venom to a game of Chess.
    • Like x 2
  18. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

The thing is Bane prefers checkers, poker and jenga. :)
    • Like x 1
  19. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Today is the day.
    • Like x 1