Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. BumblingB I got better.

Speaking of, is it possible to have an aura that doesn't have a feathered edge, like the classic ones? So it could represent a "shield", like Booster Gold's energy absorption field?
    • Like x 1
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Isnt the astral weapons just cosmic weapons? I love the idea of a gleaming material. Great suggestion :)
  3. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Honestly I'm just trying to be fair to the villains faction on asking for the villain counterparts but I just love the gleaming weapons effects but some the design isn't my cup of tea, and if you could assign a material to a specific channel I would almost honestly (not going in 100% because that backfires on you) almost honestly never ask for anything else
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea i agree on the material being added to each slot on 1 piece of gear. Ive asked about it on during discord office hours and mepps said it most likely wont ever happen. But who knows maybe in the future they find a way to do it. Id love to be able to use the materials on emblems too.
  5. Blight KOBRA Commander

Nice!
    • Like x 1
  6. OtherWorldly Active Player

Thank you. Yez. Auras of our own powers. I will say this: some auras do come close to some powers..Like the smoking red aura goes well with rage powers.
  7. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I would like the original plastic aura to be re-released, and eventually the others as well.

I really liked the idea of the aura packs on the market place. Despise the booster bundles were we have to spend a lot of money for junk we don't want.
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Original *plasmic, and other original auras will never be re-released. They were exclusive to the Booster Bundles they released with and it will stay that way. The devs have said it numerous times over the years.
  9. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I want an Aura that changes features during combat/ gameplay.

EX for dps as their damage numbers get higher the aura changes in size/color/visual affects.

EX for healers as their heals out increase the aura changes in size/color/visual affects.

EX. For tanks as their damage in increases.

EX for controllers as their crowd control rebuffs increase.

You can give me a free one for the idea >_< Thanks!
  10. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Yes but the devs have changed and the ownership of the company has changed. Never hurts to ask. This would be a good money maker for the company.
  11. SigmaAtom Committed Player

TL; DR @ whole thread

Erm, I LOVED the Pollen Aura, would like to see it again in every colour! would be cool if we could buy them from the Spring Event Vendor.
  12. Templeton Active Player

Lmao I don't have any material, would like to see more on other players since I can't reach any of them with their incredibly expensive prices! Keep up the good work!
  13. JasonIsley Devoted Player

• Like x 2
  14. KnightofCrescent New Player

I'd like to see a bloody aura.
  15. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

And was the cosmic material ever advertised as exclusive? Because if not the devs could fix that mistake of putting it in the rng boxes and put it on the marketplace without any legal trouble as they never advertised them as exclusive or if not find a way to make a variant of it
  16. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I actually want to see the already existing variant (found on the Astral Alloy) made into a material.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Same. That made the astral alloy set one of my absolute favorite styles. I just hope devs listen to the community and add these materials to the marketplace not a bundle nor time capsules if they do make them. I have no problem using real world money as long as I know what I am getting not a gamble.
    • Like x 1
  18. JasonIsley Devoted Player

#MarketPlaceMatters
    • Like x 2
  19. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

This. They will put probably generic ones in the marketplace that no one would really want, say see it didn't sell then put the cool ones in the time capsules and say see the community has embraced time capsules........................
  20. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

There are sooo many cool ones I can think of but why bother? So yiu can easily put it behind a RnG where I gotta gamble and never get it lol? Just like the mats out now, I'll never see them or have them. So unless they are going in the MP or if you can make a currency where each capsule you open gives you "this much marks" and once you collected the amount ( and be reasonable) you can go to a vendor for capsules and just buy it woth those marks.

Or add them to Mp, so we can at least have one thing for once where we ALL CAN ENJOY it.