Felonious US Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Anxient, May 19, 2016.

1. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

Modded all my gear with VIII.....now on to the Olympian modes. I'm coming for that top spot AX ☠️
    • Like x 1
  2. The Anxient Loyal Player

Back to the top of the page. We will be doing origin crisis feats this week. AF3 raid night Thursday night and Paradox Wave/Nexus of Reality feats on Friday.
    • Like x 1
  3. IamINC Dedicated Player

I'm down for the raid night on Thursday , I am off work Friday so can 100% stay up till 4am again and roll with you guys!!
    • Like x 1
  4. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

I'm also in for the raids on Thursday but can we do a Darksied War Factory run to?
  5. The Anxient Loyal Player

I most likely will not be around Thursday. Going out of town tomorrow and will not be home until late Thursday. Have faith that you guys can hold it down in my absence though.
  6. The Anxient Loyal Player

Headed out of town guys. Hold down the fort
    • Like x 1
  7. C4talyst Well-Known Player

TGIF and a bump to move us back on top! How was everything last night?
  8. The Anxient Loyal Player

Had fun burning Gom and OLY a few times last night helping folks finish out the vendor gear.
    • Like x 1
  9. C4talyst Well-Known Player

Oh, It is Monday already boo and a bump to feel better.
  10. The Anxient Loyal Player

Updated op for new invite contacts.
  11. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Felonious: A Lifestyle Choice

When Felonious was started as a mom and pop operation back in the year of our Lord, ninteen dickety-two, it had one member, I know that "mom and pop" would make you think there were two people but keep in mind that shut up. "The founder", as he's known today, went by the simple name of Richard J. Felonious Esquire Jr. III Von Killingheim and he was a humble man with an awesome mustache and was beloved by all, especially his many wives who enjoyed the frequent riding opportunities that said mustache provided.

The league began in a tar paper shack with no luxuries save for a flat screen window that was thankfully squirrel adjacent to provide the founder with many hours of rodent related entertainment while he crafted a mission statement for his fledgling enterprise, a set of bylaws that we still hold ourselves to even now.

1. [IMG]

2.[IMG]

3.[IMG]

4.[IMG]

The man was clearly a pioneer of our time as he was able to create gifs back then! He carved them out of wood and used the flickering flame of an oil lantern to make them appear to be moving, this was why he was burned at the stake for being a witch, but still.

Since its birth, Felonious has been a lot of things, a league first but also a "soup kitchen" for homeless people, a Dress Barn, a Red Lobster, a very confusing halfway house for misfit toys that started as a gold standard for friendship building but quickly devolved into, well words don't really capture it
    [IMG]
    yeah, it was like that, but that's what happens when combustible elements are used in construction.

Lemme bottom line it for you, we're really cool people and I clearly enjoy nonsensical rambling/gif posting/shade throwing, and sure, you may not understand most of what I'm talking about, but that hasn't stopped anyone in this league from hovering over the "kick from league" button but not pressing it. The word love is thrown around a lot, but not here and not today, we tolerate and that's really anyone should expect from a group of people that play as villains and talk like sailors.
    • Like x 5
  12. C4talyst Well-Known Player

#Clap Standing ovation. Death Lamp for the demented win. And the winner for Alternative Facts is Death Lamp.
    • Like x 4
  13. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

I majored in Revisionist History at Gudger College
    • Like x 1
  14. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

I didn't get banned so I'm bumping for all the poor people.
  15. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Bumpities! I've been spending all my time killing robot dinosaurs lately, but I will be back very soon, I swear. btw, killing robot dinosaurs is exactly as awesome as it sounds.
  16. The Anxient Loyal Player

Long weekend at work. Glad to be off for the week and on to important things like video games!
  17. The Anxient Loyal Player

Bump for updated contacts in op and big welcome to our new members :)
    • Like x 1
  18. roxy spaulding Active Player

you forgot to mention carry roxy and roxy alts through things. that's a very important aspect of the game.

apparently i was grandfathered into the requirements because I didn't know we had those.

that's "roxy spauiding" because of the merge. if you spell it right, you'll get my hero alt.
    and it's also "Epic Lebad"
  19. MightyGoober New Player

I'm online right now, could someone with recruiting permission add "MightyGoober"

Thanks!!
  20. The Anxient Loyal Player

Sorry I just saw this. Had yard work to get done adding you to my friends list and will catch you next time.