Transfer gear?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by spookyboo, Mar 21, 2017.

1. spookyboo Well-Known Player

Could we transfer gear over shared bank to our alts to build them up faster? I find that I'm salvaging gear where I could be using it else where

What you think?
    • Like x 3
  2. SkullGang Devoted Player

Cheaper version of gear unlocking which is something that we were meant to have last year.
  3. Darth Piper Loyal Player

I was talking with someone about this just yesterday. It would be nice to be able to trade tier-appropriate or lower gear to an alt... meaning if you have an alt who is at a Tier 5 level, you could trade to it anything Tier 5 level or lower. You would have to run something on that character that will allow you to progress it to the next tier... whether by something dropped or by purchase from the episode vendors. This would avoid being able to give your alt something well above level appropriate... and yes, I do realize it is going to provide a bunch of headaches to actually implement... but we can theorize. :)
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

well there basically is gear you can trade among your alts: the future crusader, shim tar and qwardian time capsule gear.

its not ideal but its there if you need it.
    • Like x 2
  5. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

In before BumblingB!
    • Like x 1
  6. Proxystar #Perception

How dare you propose this preposterous idea! It would damage replay sales and only benefit the player I would appreciate it if you could cease and desist this nonsense.

Thank you.
    • Like x 2
  7. Jamos Well-Known Player

Back before time capsules it was kind of understandable that you couldn't go about trading that gear. Now that there are loot boxes from those capsules that can be traded... not so much.
  8. SkullGang Devoted Player

Its not 100% the same because the gear does have a level until you open it.
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

they plan on gear unlocking / cr190 on a toon be cr190 on all toons now at a cost obviously lol
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Can't we already do that with gear? o_O
    Or are you talking about gear that you have worn (and soiled)?
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

They said a gear unlocking feature would be coming. But if ya think u are gonna be able to just pass it in the shared bank well you're gonna be sadly mistaken :p Hence gear "unlocking." If it ever happens there most likely will be a replay cost to pass the gear. Tbh id much rather have style unlocking 1st.

And there are salvaging feats that go to 10k and ya need the simple complex to make mods and especially need it for some of the rewards in the upcoming event ;)
    • Like x 2