DC Character Loadouts

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by CypherXone, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Magnus Rex Well-Known Player

Dirk, some food for thought:
    Sorcery for both Enchantress and Katana (her sword takes the souls of its victims)

Gadgets for Captain Boomerang, with Throwing Knives from the Acrobatics tree to substitute for the boomerangs themselves, and Sticky Bomb and Napalm Grenade to stand in for his explosive `rangs.

Munitions for Deadshot and Rick Flagg of course. You could also make the argument of Gadgets for Deadshot because of the Stealth loadout and how it could suit him as a long-range DPS sniper.

2. stärnbock Devoted Player

Aquaman = quantum = water... Just look at the animations, and try to not think to much about names and describtions...
    Anyways: any word from the devs about iconics after stats revamp? They are all gone on the test server now...
  3. Burning Jay New Player

What would be a good load out for Vixen?
    • Like x 1
  4. CypherXone Committed Player

I'll go with Nature!
  5. Nogreen Active Player

Why set Bane for that power? Is he not more like Gadgets?
  6. Rainika the Werewolf New Player

What about my boy Killer Croc?
  7. The Asentinel New Player

I have a character loosely based off The Question (as Vic Sage). He uses Gadgets, Martial Arts, and Acrobatics. I got a little creative with him— if you wanted, you could go entirely based on acrobatics abilities with a few gadgets thrown in. However, I decided to go a different angle. He uses a gas to apply a pseudodermal mask, and uses various other hallucinogens to “hear” the city around him. So, for his loadout, I included a few different gases to simulate this. He uses:

Fear Gas
    Neural Neutralizer
    Stealth
    Asphyxiation Gas
    Battle Display (roleplayed as analyzing his opponents weak points rather than using a UI)
    Distract

And for his Stealth Loadout:
    Cuff ‘em
    Surprise Attack
    Battle Display
    EMP Pulse
    Neural Neutralizer
    Fear Gas

The result is a build that’s a little stealthy and is constantly dazing opponents while filling the space between abilities with critical attacks from your martial arts.
  8. Burning Jay New Player

Two questions real quick. Number one, which Superboy is the loadout for? And number 2, could you make a loadout for the other 2?
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It doesn't matter. Any Superboy loadout is going to have Heat Vision, Freezing Breath and a mix of movement or Earth powers.